EOSERV Forum > Seose > How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]
Post #24506 How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]

This is my guide on setting up seose 0.2.7

1st step: Go to cult.of.sordie.co.uk then go to downloads Or just click Here
    2nd step: Once you have downloaded it in winrar Open it then extract it
    3rd step: Open your seose 0.2.7 folder and go to the data folder
    4th step: This step it easy but some people tend to get mixed up, Open you're original Endless online, then open the folder PUB, then take the files inside the pub folder and move them to data
     (Note:  You're doing this illegally So i suggest making you're own pub files)
    5th step: Just like step 4. This time create a new folder inside you're seose 0.2.7 and name it Maps then open that folder, Then go to your original Endless online folder and open the map folder, then drag all the files from that into seose 0.2.7
               (Note:  You're also doing this illegally so i suggest making you're own map files)
     6th step: Open  seose.xinx and scroll down maybe a little bit and you will see TermsAgreed = false
Change that to TermsAgreed= true
         Tip: You can scroll down in seose.xinx and customize your server a bit more.
     7th step: Open seose.exe Then change you're regular endless online configuration to LOCALHOST
     8th step: Once that is done, just open you're regular endless online and create you're account to your desire Then log on it and create you're character Then log off.

Making yourself admin
                 First of all make sure you're account is logged off the game. otherwise it will not work
                  Once you have logged off open you're seose folder and go to users then characters Then you should see a bunch of files with names on them. Find you're name then open it with notepad and scroll down a bit and look for admin="0"
change that to admin="4" Do not go over 4, When you make other people admin be sure to look at the access list before choosing them a rank

14 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #24530 Re: How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]

well, no offence, but you neednt have posted that, theres like 1000 guides on how to set up seose, but i think thats like a great job. :D *claps*

14 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #24544 Re: How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]

this is good but there is better ones that explain how to make yourself an admin and how to make it public. Well done.

14 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #24563 Re: How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]

awsome i even made my own map and pub file thx man

14 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #24565 Re: How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]

thx but i needa guild to portward it D:

14 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #24600 Re: How to set up seose-bin.0.2.7 [guide]

this guide explains portforwarding.

https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/5006

14 years, 24 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>