Personal Information Collection
- The following personal information may be collected automatically by the website:
- HTTP traffic logs containing IP addresses, HTTP referers, and visited URLs with times.
- IP addresses associated with certain actions made on the forum, wiki, and bug tracker are recorded and retained indefinitely, including: Registering/recovering accounts; posting, editing and replying to posts/topics, sending private messages, editing profiles, and moderation actions on the forum; creating, commenting on and updating bug reports, and creating and editing wiki pages.
- The following personal information may be provided to the website by the user:
- Username and contact details when registering on the forum (http://eoserv.net/forum/)
- Raw traffic data will be retained for no more than one year. Statistics gathered from this data may be retained indefinitely.
- Personal data will be retained indefinitely. To request removal of provided personal information, contact email@example.com.
- IP addresses and HTTP referers may be leaked to third-parties via embedded images or links posted on the website by other users. It is possible they can trace this back to an eoserv.net user via association. It is up to the user to take steps to avoid this if needed.
Personal Information Usage
- Data collected from HTTP traffic logs may be displayed, aggregated and anonymized, at http://stats.tehsausage.com/.
- Encrypted versions of IP addresses may be viewed by forum moderators.
- The following personal information may be displayed publically:
- The names, contact information (excluding e-mail address), registration dates and time of last login of accounts registered on the forum (http://eoserv.net/forum/).
- The e-mail address of accounts registered on the forum if explicitly enabled by the user on their profile page (http://eoserv.net/forum/profile).
- Any provided traffic logs or personal information may be provided to law enforcement on request, and used for administrative purposes by us or our Internet Service Providers.
- Personal information may be revealed unintentionally in the case of a technical error or attack. We are not liable for the compromise of personal information in the event of accidental disclosure, technical error, or malicious attack.
- The following user-submitted content may be displayed publically:
- The names and information of servers provided to the SLN (http://eoserv.net/SLN/).
- The content and dates of posts made on the forum (http://eoserv.net/forum/),
- reports and comments made on the bug tracker (http://eoserv.net/bugs/),
- and edits made to the wiki (http://eoserv.net/wiki/).
- Users may contact each-other using private messages. These will not be shared with any third party, but may be provided to law enforcement on request.
- User-submitted content will be retained indefinitely and will not be removed upon request except under exceptional circumstances.
- The website uses session cookies to remember and track the user to keep them logged in to the website for the current session.
- A two-year auto-login cookie may be set on demand by the user to remember and track the user to automatically log them in to the website when they visit in a new session.
- Third-party cookies may be used by advertisers as outlined in the Third-party Advertisements section of this policy.
- Google uses the DoubleClick cookie to enable it and its partners to serve ads based on your visits to this site and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google ad preferences page.