EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Looking for Valor Online Graphics Pack Link
Page: << 1 >>
Looking for Valor Online Graphics Pack Link
Post #205073 Looking for Valor Online Graphics Pack Link

Hello everyone, it is good to see there are still people active in the EO community. I'm posting today because I'm trying to find a working link of the Valor Online graphics pack. The original link no longer works which was posted in this thread: https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/7717

If anyone has the pack or a working link to it I would greatly appreciate it if you could share it with me, thank you.

3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205074 Re: Looking for Valor Online Graphics Pack Link

Honestly unless you can get a hold of the people who were making it it is highly unlikely. Most people uploaded images and links via a 3rd party system that has limits on times for their links to work in order to free up space on their servers. The graphics pack would have been amazing to add to the build though for sure! 

---
"I would rather be in the light looking up to the darkness, than being in the darkness looking up to
the light."
~Tensuki
3 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #205075 Re: Looking for Valor Online Graphics Pack Link

Yeah I think I might try and contact the creators if no one on here has it, I actually had the pack years ago on my old PC and it was amazing, just hoping someone on here has it stored away somewhere. I've gone through the whole Art forum and downloaded what I could from releases, most of the links don't work anymore but it seems a lot of the pictures of the sheets are still up so I'll just cut them myself, fingers crossed someone has the Valor Pack though!

3 years, 35 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Looking for Valor Online Graphics Pack Link