EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Law Bob Marriage/guild quest
Page: << 1 >>
Law Bob Marriage/guild quest
Post #204293 Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

I'm looking for Law Bobs quest where you can register marriages or guilds. I can't seem to find it anywhere!

I have an offline server that I play, and other local users lol.. It seems empty when marriage/or guilds aren't working.

---
SwordEO 
An offline world that comes online every once in a while.
5 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #204295 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

Hi,

I think you may be misunderstanding that feature - It's not at all quest-related. This is also one of the few areas that EOSERV has not implemented. If you feel like doing a little source-code modification, someone else has effectively already done the work for you. Just follow the instructions and you should be okay.

Note: This will involve actually building an EOSERV binary from source code. If you haven't done this before, then that will be the more challenging part. It is otherwise a copy-paste job.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
5 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #204300 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest
Cirras posted: (26th Jul 2018, 11:46 am)

Hi,

I think you may be misunderstanding that feature - It's not at all quest-related. This is also one of the few areas that EOSERV has not implemented. If you feel like doing a little source-code modification, someone else has effectively already done the work for you. Just follow the instructions and you should be okay.

Note: This will involve actually building an EOSERV binary from source code. If you haven't done this before, then that will be the more challenging part. It is otherwise a copy-paste job.

I don't think the link in that thread exists anymore.
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
5 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #204324 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

It Doesn't...

Any idea where to find it?

---
So Far Away!
5 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #204325 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

That's my bad, I didn't bother to update the domain to my new server! I'll point the domain to a small web host sometime tonight and put all the eoserv codes+ a small rev on there for you! shouldn't be to long.

Edit: any links I've posted with the eohost.net/ domain should* work now.

Weddings

NPC Speech

Rebirths

5 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #204328 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

Thank you so much! Would you mind telling me what I need to do to implement it? A lot of the guides are old so some of the guides don't exactly work. Also I have found limited information on how to migrate my existing Eoserv revision to .7. I would have to compile a new Eoserv from scratch right? I haven't worked with it in a long time so I don't remember anything. I had a stroke unfortunately so I had to relearn a lot of things. It's been fun, thank you for the response I really appreciate that!

---
So Far Away!
5 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #204330 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

As an exercise I added the posted code as a branch to my fork of EOSERV hosted on github.

https://github.com/ethanmoffat/MSEOSERV/compare/ethanmoffat/wedding

The diffs make it a little easier to see what you need to change.

I haven't tested this, I just pasted what was posted here.

---
class EOSERV {
Programmer | Oldbie
Open source EO Client: https://github.com/ethanmoffat/EndlessClient
};
5 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #204331 Re: Law Bob Marriage/guild quest

You guys are awesome! thank you so much!

---
So Far Away!
5 years, 35 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Law Bob Marriage/guild quest