EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > so what's the eosource eomain clone?
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
so what's the eosource eomain clone?
Post #201347 so what's the eosource eomain clone?

EO Main Clone

game.eoserv.net 8078 79 Online
New Zealand
[Elevations is online! ^_^]
EO Main Clone
game.eosource.net 8078 2
  • Elevations
  • Bowserjr
  • Highest: 10
    Average: 4
    Best Average: 6
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201350 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?

Elevations ego probably, eosource has copied everything else sausage has done, was only a matter of time really.

I'm sure there's an excuse elevations has about testing purposes or something though.

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201353 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
callum posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:31 am)

Elevations ego probably, eosource has copied everything else sausage has done, was only a matter of time really.

I'm sure there's an excuse elevations has about testing purposes or something though.

yes. there is a reason it always has 0 players on xD. noone falls for that shit I personally dont trust aything with eosource cause you know Ele and hollow have full access to it al then
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201356 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
MatthewS posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:35 am)

yes. there is a reason it always has 0 players on xD. noone falls for that shit I personally dont trust aything with eosource cause you know Ele and hollow have full access to it al then

There's nothing to worry about unless you download files from them. If you're scared that there's a way to get hacked just by connecting to eosource, then you better be scared to connect to any other server as well.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201358 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
Hacker_Alex posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:38 am)

There's nothing to worry about unless you download files from them. If you're scared that there's a way to get hacked just by connecting to eosource, then you better be scared to connect to any other server as well.

Is there not a back door into their source like Sordie had into hers?
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201359 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?

EOSource main clone is a new EO clone that i've started up that contains the EO database that andrewbob stole from vult-r's vps and the same database that sausage started with when he put up his main clone.

Its 100% safe to connect try using your old eo accounts to login when the original eo went down last year.

P.S (i already have all the passwords from the database so i recommend changing your password if that's what your worried about.)

Currently we have successful transferred over items, banks, and paperdolls, guilds, and peoples accounts and passwords

We got all quests working so far and more to be added soon Enjoy :D

---
https://www.fallen-evolution.com
https://www.fallen-evolution.com/discord
https://eosource.net
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201360 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
elevations posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:45 am)

EOSource main clone is a new EO clone that i've started up that contains the EO database that andrewbob stole from vult-r's vps and the same database that sausage started with when he put up his main clone.

Its 100% safe to connect try using your old eo accounts to login when the original eo went down last year.

P.S (i already have all the passwords from the database so i recommend changing your password if that's what your worried about.)

Currently we have successful transferred over items, banks, and paperdolls, guilds, and peoples accounts and passwords

how dare you answer this thread and not respond to my personal mailbox?
---
I not hacker

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201361 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?

you have the accounts from old main(like when *spam* was active? or the new main that was up a while ago?
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201362 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
MatthewS posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:44 am)

If you download something from them such as their source, sure it's a huge risk. I wouldnt use their source either. But if you connect to a game server using eosource, you're not downloading eosource so you're not at risk.
---
I not hacker

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201363 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
Hacker_Alex posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:48 am)

If you download something from them such as their source, sure it's a huge risk. I wouldnt use their source either. But if you connect to a game server using eosource, you're not downloading eosource so you're not at risk.

oh yes, I know that. But I meen a server using their source will always give them backdoors. like them being abl to spawn unlimited items and giving themselves adminship
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201364 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
MatthewS posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:51 am)

Hacker_Alex posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:48 am)

oh yes, I know that. But I meen a server using their source will always give them backdoors. like them being abl to spawn unlimited items and giving themselves adminship

You're right, I forgot about that.
---
I not hacker

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201368 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
MatthewS posted: (9th Nov 2016, 01:48 am)

you have the accounts from old main(like when *spam* was active? or the new main that was up a while ago?

I have already stated that, it is the same database sausages EO clone used when it first started up.

The database vult-r put up during 2011 and went down because vps got hacked into. The database backup we are using is at the point when it was shutdown during 2015 and at around the same time when this post was made:

https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/23265

---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201372 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
elevations posted: (9th Nov 2016, 02:02 am)

I have already stated that, it is the same database sausages EO clone used when it first started up.

The database vult-r put up during 2011 and went down because vps got hacked into. The database backup we are using is at the point when it was shutdown during 2015 and at around the same time when this post was made:

I just dont understand then xD, cause I just tried with the user and pass I had for old main way back in the day and it didnt work.
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201373 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?

elevations has the new database not the super old one. vult wiped once didnt he because of "there were too many duplication records to fix the db" ahh the hula hula mask days.

so much for "item duplciation is not possible, do not trust players who say they can " xD

To be honest he could've wiped items but not levels.. I wouldnt have quit if he didnt wipe all the levels.

---
I not hacker

7 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #201374 Re: so what's the eosource eomain clone?
MatthewS posted: (9th Nov 2016, 02:10 am)

elevations posted: (9th Nov 2016, 02:02 am)

I just dont understand then xD, cause I just tried with the user and pass I had for old main way back in the day and it didnt work.

Some passwords will need to be manually reset due to corruption if you login and pm me i can reset it for you.
---
7 years, 25 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > Lounge 2.0 > so what's the eosource eomain clone?