EOSERV Forum > Lounge > I got a right to know.. (round 3)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
I got a right to know.. (round 3)
Post #194411 I got a right to know.. (round 3)
Post #194138 Time to expose the ddosers
− 2 +

This is all 100% true

The persons who are ddosing all servers as well as eoserv are as follows

Cubanlink, aka Tyrant, aka Tyler he uses bot net and vdos.net his attacks will range from 600k pps to 1.6m pps

Jamz, aka James, he also used vdos and hits with about 250k-350k pps

Expensive, aka Marcos he uses a weak booter 80k pps to 150k pps

Thx jimmy for reminding me you are also doing this using vdos.net and your attack is 250-350k pps.

Basically i have been told bu will never be up again by tyrant, he plans to spend his entire life ddosing it.

Call me a rat call me what you will, but it is due time these assholes are exposed to everyone.

Ty all and have a nice day!

ok i dont think that it was jimmy ddosing FE/EE/BU just because he's doing other things doesn't mean he's DDoSing it's more of the other people who are doing that than him, it's just a question of when are they going to grow up.

also 

LoungeBitches go crazy.

---
Crush a bit
Little bit
Roll it up
Take a hit
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194412 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)

I'm also against deleting this topic.

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194415 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)

Which card will do best in my deck 

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194419 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DYING

---
Shhhhh............
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194425 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)

This is turning into less of a topic about BU's DDoSers and more about ripping the piss out of Ryan and Bone

---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194426 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)

This started all about Cubanlink, He's just a child craving for the attention and by misbehaving (DDoSing) he got to feel slightly loved by his small group of fan boys.

Gotta feel sorry for the kid his potential father beat his mother and they was talk about the milk man been his real father.

---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194427 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)
Nurd posted: (13th Jun 2013, 04:17 pm)

This is turning into less of a topic about BU's DDoSers and more about ripping the piss out of Ryan and Bone

Turning? Try the second or third page of the first topic..
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194430 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)

ya exactly idk why everyones pointing fingers at me XD i ddos eo yes but who cares about eo....... 

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194434 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)
Standard posted: (13th Jun 2013, 04:25 pm)

This started all about Cubanlink, He's just a child craving for the attention and by misbehaving (DDoSing) he got to feel slightly loved by his small group of fan boys.

Gotta feel sorry for the kid his potential father beat his mother and they was talk about the milk man been his real father.

I'm going to have to disagree with you... He has a motive that makes sense, which isn't "GET ATTENTION, LOL, LOOK AT ME, I'M A BADASS"
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #194437 Re: I got a right to know.. (round 3)
Plasmastar posted: (13th Jun 2013, 04:51 pm)

Standard posted: (13th Jun 2013, 04:25 pm)

I'm going to have to disagree with you... He has a motive that makes sense, which isn't "GET ATTENTION, LOL, LOOK AT ME, I'M A BADASS"

I'd see motive, If it was for something realistic like money doing it for a GM status or items is just for attention since in a couple of seconds that small pixel gain can be taken away. And when he had what he wanted the slight abuse he got he DDoS'd
---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > I got a right to know.. (round 3)