Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >>
time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Post #194220 time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Post #194138 Time to expose the ddosers
− 2 +

This is all 100% true

The persons who are ddosing all servers as well as eoserv are as follows

Cubanlink, aka Tyrant, aka Tyler he uses bot net and vdos.net his attacks will range from 600k pps to 1.6m pps

Jamz, aka James, he also used vdos and hits with about 250k-350k pps

Expensive, aka Marcos he uses a weak booter 80k pps to 150k pps

Thx jimmy for reminding me you are also doing this using vdos.net and your attack is 250-350k pps.

Basically i have been told bu will never be up again by tyrant, he plans to spend his entire life ddosing it.

Call me a rat call me what you will, but it is due time these assholes are exposed to everyone.

Ty all and have a nice day!

---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194221 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

guys wtf i dont ddos stahp

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194222 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

If anybody is the DDoSer it's KYLE 

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194223 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:03 pm)

That makes very little sense.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194224 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Yeah, a lot of people have clearly indicated that the problems on BU are ignored in the hopes of it eventually going away. Games don't work like that. Sooner or later, you have to deal with the problem, especially if you're going to lose both ways.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194225 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 6:33 pm)

While I was playing BU I noticed how admins such as amytheevil and evil overlord would taunt players for no reason at all. Especially Amy. I was playing minding my business and this hat dropped off of a monster that was being spawned in the guild house. The drop fell for a different player and she never picked it up so I picked it up. Right after Amy warped me and started threatening to ban me because I took the hat even though the player protection was gone when I got it. While she was going off on me the other player who the hat dropped for started insulting me and so did her friends. After I have her the hat she kept insulting me calling me cunt,faggot, and all of that and Amy did absolutely nothing. I asked her why and she replied with "don't talk to me I can careless" I mean seriously? Is this how you treat your players? Later on I sold a certain item for a certain price and she said I "scammed" that person because I sold it for such a high price and p banned me off bu. lol nice admins bone. You deserve everything you're recovering

WAS ON MY WAY TO MAKE MY OWN TOPIC.

But, whoever down rated that guy is obviously a BU admin douche. You can't/won't censor people here. Amytheevil and Eviloverlord are immense dicks at time, and I've seen Eviloverlord abusing powers ALL the fucking time.

Not to mention, some of the admins on there, are fucking dumb as rocks. A.K.A. Tide
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194226 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:04 pm)

Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:03 pm)

That makes very little sense.

ya i have 2 agree
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194227 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

And CIRRAS?

This doesn't make some much sense either so what?

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194228 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Hey everyone! I dont usually post on eoserv forum but i thought Id put in my 2 cents now.

Bone is BY FAR the worst server owner ive ever seen. Heck even ELEVATION is better. at least elevation is smart. Bone cant even make a stupid map correctly. His choice of admins is just a popularity contest. Amytheevil and stephanie are some of the worst administraters i have ever seen, once I saw Stephanie insulting the poop out of a player and when the player responded he got muted. like wtf? Amy also pbanned an 11 year old kid just because someone pmed her saying he scammed. She has NO proof or anything but since the PMer was her friend and was "popular" on BU the innocent kid got PBANNED. Bone eventually had to login to unban him.

Evillord was using admin announce command to announce jokes against mexicans calling them wetbacks and then banned someone and said bye nigger. i was a witness to all of this and when i tried to speak up amytheevil said im not but a worthless troll. I had only been playing bu for 4 days.

No offence bone but im kind of glad this is happening to u. maybe it will be an eye opener. U were a dick and ur admin were all biased douchebags accept for a select few. You lied to all of ur players even about cuban. After cuban got banned and demoted the first time u promised he would never be hired again and then what did u do? Hired him again! Honestly although i'll probably get bashed for this in the honest opinion of a BUplayer i have to say that the nicest, most fun smart and helpful admin ive seen on BU is....*drum roll* cubanlink.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194229 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:08 pm)

And CIRRAS?

I have no response for that.

If a topic has the phrase "ROUND 2" in the title it should really probably already be locked.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194230 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:05 pm)

Shadowsonus posted: (12th Jun 2013, 6:33 pm)

While I was playing BU I noticed how admins such as amytheevil and evil overlord would taunt players for no reason at all. Especially Amy. I was playing minding my business and this hat dropped off of a monster that was being spawned in the guild house. The drop fell for a different player and she never picked it up so I picked it up. Right after Amy warped me and started threatening to ban me because I took the hat even though the player protection was gone when I got it. While she was going off on me the other player who the hat dropped for started insulting me and so did her friends. After I have her the hat she kept insulting me calling me cunt,faggot, and all of that and Amy did absolutely nothing. I asked her why and she replied with "don't talk to me I can careless" I mean seriously? Is this how you treat your players? Later on I sold a certain item for a certain price and she said I "scammed" that person because I sold it for such a high price and p banned me off bu. lol nice admins bone. You deserve everything you're recovering

WAS ON MY WAY TO MAKE MY OWN TOPIC.

But, whoever down rated that guy is obviously a BU admin douche. You can't/won't censor people here. Amytheevil and Eviloverlord are immense dicks at time, and I've seen Eviloverlord abusing powers ALL the fucking time.

Not to mention, some of the admins on there, are fucking dumb as rocks. A.K.A. Tide

Agreed 100%, if not more. Probably 105%
---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194231 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

So this is now about the admins on bu and how they are dicks? What about the dicks the topic is about. Again eoserv holds the hand of the troll, while with other hand points at me for doing it. Hypocrites. The topic is meant for ppl who actually care about the real dicks of any server your list is clearly listed. You really wanna make an impression lets place blame where it belongs. Like i said eoserv has been overrun with infantile morons, i have had about 10 pms since i released that topic, all in support of my topic. Idk why they are afraid to say it openly, perhaps i do, someone will get his/her ip and shut off their net. Tools with tools.

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194232 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:09 pm)

And CIRRAS?

If a topic has the phrase "ROUND 2" in the title it should really probably already be locked.

Let it be locked. I was on my way to creating "BU Equality" anyways. Don't censor our users here, this isn't BU. I have the highest instinct feeling that you down rated that user to defend your shit ass admins, which, by the way, acted that way BEFORE ANY DDoS'ers ever came around your stinking ass.
---
Wish upon a star!
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194233 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:12 pm)

Cirras posted: (12th Jun 2013, 11:09 pm)

And CIRRAS?

Let it be locked. I was on my way to creating "BU Equality" anyways. Don't censor our users here, this isn't BU. I have the highest instinct feeling that you down rated that user to defend your shit ass admins, which, by the way, acted that way BEFORE ANY DDoS'ers ever came around your stinking ass.

TRUTH. TRUTH. TRUTH. #TRUTH
---
Tire me.
10 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #194234 Re: time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2

Thanks plasmaster

10 years, 47 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > time to expose the ddosers ROUND 2