EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Do you really want this?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Do you really want this?
Post #193876 Do you really want this?

Hey Guys...Just wanted to point out/ Everyone is leaving..This Forum is Dieing/Endless is dieing. Im pretty sure that im not the only one that doesn't want to see eo die. But Its Gonna Happen...But my point is..Its About Time We Work Together. Forget The Ddosers and the trolls. They have no lives and need to grow up. We Need a new game..Some of us are friends and some of us are enemy's..But We Need To Work Together..Seing this forum die is like a really good friend dieing. You guys made me laugh when i was down.. I hate this..And i don't think im the only one that wants a new game.. We Dont Need Eo Clones. We Need Something New. A new mmo. Created by this community.. We Have People on here itching for a Well-worth project to work on. Dont We want To Have another Game To spend hours on just as we did endless? I May be a little paranoid but seeing this community..its just piece of crap now. This will Get Virtually Raped With Minuses but Im just Saying this out of my thoughts..We Need A New Game To Argue about, Or Hang with our friends,Or To Work together. We Need Fun. WE need a new community. Tbh Endless was a delightful game. I Loved it when me and my bro would play. And without endless i wouldn't be where i am today, I wouldn't be Getting better and better at programming. Im sure as hell i wouldn't even know what a Pixel Was. Thank you. Sorry if its too much to read.. :) Anyways..Cya:)

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193879 Re: Do you really want this?

I actually agree. It's about time we change our goal and work on not just emulating servers but developing games. That being said it's Sausages site and he can do whatever he wants with it. But I would much rather see the SLN become something more then just a eoserver list, but rather a game server list instead.

---
Hmm.
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193881 Re: Do you really want this?
hotdog posted: (7th Jun 2013, 04:47 am)

I actually agree. It's about time we change our goal and work on not just emulating servers but developing games. That being said it's Sausages site and he can do whatever he wants with it. But I would much rather see the SLN become something more then just a eoserver list, but rather a game server list instead.

Finally Someone! i Never Thought about that but that is a very Good Idea :D
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193882 Re: Do you really want this?

I agree with you Hotdog, and I think the client you're developing will be one of the game changers that everyone is looking for.
---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193884 Re: Do you really want this?

Atleast you guys get it.

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193885 Re: Do you really want this?

ive been saying the same thing on here for quite a long time and i think that it will breath new life into this community no longer will people say "this game is dead/this place is dying" what your doing Hotdog is exactly what  has been needed for quite a long time i applaud you for doing it. and encourage you and everyone to keep moving forward and believing rather than nay saying and quitting before its truly began to get interesting
---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193886 Re: Do you really want this?

I Say Lets Move On And Get Serious

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193896 Re: Do you really want this?

Just gonna throw this out there https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/19992

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193898 Re: Do you really want this?
DanScott posted: (7th Jun 2013, 08:29 am)

I was gonna bring that up but i knew you guys already knew it :p
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193899 Re: Do you really want this?
Dillon posted: (7th Jun 2013, 08:36 am)

I was gonna bring that up but i knew you guys already knew it :p

It's coded in Delphi as far as I know, and we do have a few delphi devs, so really, all depends whether Sordie comes back or releases the source for us to do something with *shrugs*
---
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193900 Re: Do you really want this?

thats right Sordie's Kallandra II  well she's busy with more important stuff right now like being a good parent and such its been 37 weeks  give or take since she's been active though i imagine she will come back and launch her stuff and get it moving again when she can but that doesn't mean there cannot be more than one alternative form to take things in new direction. i hope she does come back and continue.
---
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193902 Re: Do you really want this?

Even so I think we have enough man power on this forum to produce something half decent, I'm trying to move away from C# for my game dev since it's so easily compiled as Exiles ESEOClient thread displays quite nicely. But I would like to see this forum take a new direction sooner rather than later tbh. 

---
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193903 Re: Do you really want this?

I do think that Make has some very good ideas that could help improve a lot of servers, If you take the time and read his posts, There's a lot of good ideas within them.

ontopic: Seeing this forum support more than one game would be very nice indeed, Perhaps it might help the community grow and develop!

10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193904 Re: Do you really want this?
callum posted: (7th Jun 2013, 09:06 am)

I do think that Make has some very good ideas that could help improve a lot of servers, If you take the time and read his posts, There's a lot of good ideas within them.

ontopic: Seeing this forum support more than one game would be very nice indeed, Perhaps it might help the community grow and develop!

yes Make has put forward allot of good idea's but so have many people.thing we need to keep in mind is being co-operative and helpful to one another share idea's or what ever it takes to keep moving forward.
---
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #193906 Re: Do you really want this?
Xlembros posted: (7th Jun 2013, 09:57 am)

callum posted: (7th Jun 2013, 09:06 am)

yes Make has put forward allot of good idea's but so have many people.thing we need to keep in mind is being co-operative and helpful to one another share idea's or what ever it takes to keep moving forward.

Aren't you and Ananas creating a project of your own?
---
"Nurd, you're like a fucking swiss army knife" - Necrosis
10 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Lounge > Do you really want this?