EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 >>
Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Post #158015 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Misca posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:06 pm)

He got banned for acting like a 5 y.o. and getting into a fight with Queen. Back on topic people.

And also  Black+Red = Red+Black

Commutative.
Any combinations with black are awesome in my opinion. Mostly black + gold. ;D

---
Check out my gallery for updates and releases. http://josh-gallery.webs.com/
EOSERV Class : Famous|Forum Ghost|Kalandra II|Main Player|Pixel Artist|Gui Artist|Alternative
Artist|The Critique|The Game Maker|Constructive Reply|Demonic Karma.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158017 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

1.Misca.You're too fucking serious.Take a break. >;[ y u no funneh.

2.Admins always ban ppl if they randomly fight x.x that's lame

I'm sorry dude ;[

---
| Main player | Mapping artist | Alternative artist | Godly karma | Oldbie | i have my
own class named bacon | bacon | Top 50 |

12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158019 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Okay i will change that, and no more Off topic messages Please we have Pm's for a reason.

Update:

---
Things and stuff go here I guess.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158021 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:11 pm)

Okay i will change that, and no more Off topic messages Please we have Pm's for a reason.

Update:

They're great, I think artists not just me will contribute for this brilliant idea. :]
---
EOSERV Class : Famous|Forum Ghost|Kalandra II|Main Player|Pixel Artist|Gui Artist|Alternative
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158022 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Seraphus posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:13 pm)

Update:

They're great, I think artists not just me will contribute for this brilliant idea. :]

Hopefully, right now Moonie, you and Serj have been Helping :D
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158029 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

And my light advice wasn't help :(

Bluee watch out you'll probly be banned again as they dont like people avoiding their bans, But you'd done some good stuff for this pokemon

---
"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158033 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Standard posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:22 pm)

And my light advice wasn't help :(

Bluee watch out you'll probly be banned again as they dont like people avoiding their bans, But you'd done some good stuff for this pokemon

Wait what? Im using your light :/
and I agree about the ban thing, but lets go offtopic
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158034 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:14 pm)

Update:

In terms of pokemon, I know one artist that is the most fond of pokemons. And that's definitely Sisamaru.
Found most of her posts.
There's one more thread that is missing it is composed of abundant amount of pokemons, I think it is named as N/A by now didn't know why she removed all of the pics and renamed it back there. Well she's great at making pokemons.
Too bad, she isn't active on eoserv anymore. But I think if she found out that you're making this idea + game. She will love you forever and probably pixel for this. xD
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158038 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Seraphus posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:29 pm)

Update:

In terms of pokemon, I know one artist that is the most fond of pokemons. And that's definitely Sisamaru.
Found most of her posts.
There's one more thread that is missing it is composed of abundant amount of pokemons, I think it is named as N/A by now didn't know why she removed all of the pics and renamed it back there. Well she's great at making pokemons.
Too bad, she isn't active on eoserv anymore. But I think if she found out that you're making this idea + game. She will love you forever and probably pixel for this. xD

OMG i remember see all of her work :( i hope she gets back on, does she have MSN if so do anyone have it if so PM me the Email.
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158041 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:32 pm)

Update:

Found most of her posts.

OMG i remember see all of her work :( i hope she gets back on, does she have MSN if so do anyone have it if so PM me the Email.
I can pm her in skype but she's currently offline.

---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158044 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Seraphus posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:35 pm)

Nerah posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:32 pm)

Update:

Found most of her posts.

I can pm her in skype but she's currently offline.

Please do :D tell here about this :), anyways im going to work on some more tiles :D, will update when i think there ready
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158045 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Standard posted: (11th Aug 2012, 02:14 pm)

The floor light looks fully concrete you should mix it up alittle add some unique things different to original Pokemon

Example - Yellow Light:

Same style but better colours

I did this in like page 7
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158049 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Update:

Found most of her posts.

Sisamaru is a pokemon goddess. 
---
ಠ_ರೃ You assholes dont want to fight my penis, herpes on my dick cuz I look like Jesus.
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158051 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)
Standard posted: (11th Aug 2012, 07:38 pm)

Standard posted: (11th Aug 2012, 02:14 pm)

The floor light looks fully concrete you should mix it up alittle add some unique things different to original Pokemon

Example - Yellow Light:

Same style but better colours

I did this in like page 7
Look at the First page. and i think i said thanks.
look at the Second post on page 9. :D
---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Post #158052 Re: Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)

Oh my bad anyways i think clear glass looks better

---
12 years, 7 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43 44 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Pokemon Red Online Sprites (W.I.P)