EOSERV Forum > Seose > How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl
Post #110313 How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

Hi i just mad a seose server and i would like to now How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pls

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110314 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

You have to Port Forward in order for others to connect, then you should be good.

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110315

Sorry im new to making servers what dose that mean and how do you do it

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110316 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

You click on the black word that's underlined.

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110318 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

Omg its 2 complicated never mind

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110320 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

I always found it difficult to click on those black underlined words as well :/ here :

Hello, My name is Desirable and I will show you how to forward your ports. This tutorial may not make sense because im using BTHomeHub2 and you may use others.

Intro::

Forwarding ports may not sound important but it's essential if you want to make a public server for everyone to enjoy.

Step 1. Type your external IP into the address bar. Please PM me with the router type if it doesn't work.

Step 2. Click on settings, then login. If you have either lost, or forgot your password. You must press the "Reset to Defaults" button on the side of your Router. Don't worry, it wont break the router but you might have to re-enable some stuff.

Step 3. When your on settings, click Advanced Settings and the click Continue to Advanced Settings

Step 4. Click the Application Sharing link near the top of the page.

You should now see a new menu. In this new menu, click Supported Applications.

Step 5. Click the Add new game or application button near the center of the page.

Step 6. We will list a series of lines here that will show you exactly how to forward the ports you need to forward. Seose requires you to forward the 8078 ports.

Step 7. Enter in the information shown below:

Click For Image

CLICK APPLY

Step 8. Now, click back on Supported Applications and click Add new game or application again.

Step 9. Enter in the information shown below:

Click For Image

CLICK APPLY

Step 9. Now click on Configuration. Use the scoll down box and find EO Server (FTP) and select the device (Computer) to apply the changes to. And do the same for EO Server (UDP)

End

Like I said, this guide was for BTHoneHub2 mainly, but some features may be the same on other routers. Go to portforward.com to find out how to forward ports using other routers.

Thank you

Edited by Scott: Please scale your images or post a link to them. I've fixed your post.

No I'm trolling ^_^ dude, obviously it's going to have some type of difficulty involved in it. If it was then everybody would have a server. But I'm kind of glad you can't create a server, so then there won't be yet another shitty server in this community.
12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110321 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

If it's too difficult u shouldnt put up a server at all

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #110425 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

If you can't do it, pay for someone to do it, its very simple!

12 years, 29 weeks ago
Post #120149 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

I'll portforward you for free if you want.

12 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #120152 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

-1 for posting on a 2 months old topic..

12 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #120165 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

-1 for being a gay queer. 0:   lmfao.

12 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #120166 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

Dude, don't you get it, I'm sorry?

12 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #120167 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

You don't get shit? Just because it is old doesn't mean I can't reply. You -1 me for no reason. I was offering help.

Go cry some more because you and your mate had a fist fight then ass raped each other.

12 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #120168 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl
Legitnub posted: (27th Dec 2011, 03:32 am)

You don't get shit? Just because it is old doesn't mean I can't reply. You -1 me for no reason. I was offering help.

Go cry some more because you and your mate had a fist fight then ass raped each other.

Quit spamming on all these threads, and you sound like a dumbass. Come at me sis.
12 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #120169 Re: How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl

Nah, he got in a fight with his friend and is crying about it almost. So says his sister.

I'm not spamming. I'm posting legit replies.

12 years, 18 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > How do you publish you're seose server can anyone help me pl