EOSERV Forum > Wiki Page Discussion > Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Post #80561 Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

Wiki discussion page for: Compiling EOSERV

12 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #80562 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

I have written a wiki entry for Compiling EOServ. can someone do what it says to see if it works for them?

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
12 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #82174 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

What do I open in Code::Blocks?

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82217 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

trunk/project/MingW.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82247 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

As he/she said :P

---
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82273 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Arion™​ posted: (9th Jun 2011 02:40 am)

trunk/project/MingW.

umm i cant find any trunk?
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82274 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

Trunk is what the project is in. You probably got rid of it and took the files inside of it and extracted them to your own folder.

Just look for project/mingw.cbp(CBP = CodeBlocksProject)

---
http://www.addipop.com
12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #82279 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

I have everything done as it says but changed the database to SQlite because thats why im compiling but whenever I try to compile (by clicking build) it dosnt work even when its on MySQL.

12 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #83369 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Desmond Taylor posted: (30th May 2011 09:46 am)

I have written a wiki entry for Compiling EOServ. can someone do what it says to see if it works for them?

I get errors:

[quote]
-------------- Build: DEBUG+MYSQL in eoserv ---------------

Compiling: ..\src\arena.cpp
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp: In member function 'void Arena::Spawn(bool)':
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:83: error: template argument for 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator' uses local type 'Arena::Spawn(bool)::Arena_Spawn_Action'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:83: error:   trying to instantiate 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:83: error: template argument 2 is invalid
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:83: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:93: error: request for member 'push_back' in 'actions', which is of non-class type 'int'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:99: error: no matching function for call to 'begin(int&)'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:99: error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:99: error: no matching function for call to 'end(int&)'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:99: error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp: In member function 'void Arena::Attack(Character*, Direction)':
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:154: error: template argument for 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator' uses local type 'Arena::Attack(Character*, Direction)::Arena_Spawn_Action'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:154: error:   trying to instantiate 'template<class _Tp> class std::allocator'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:154: error: template argument 2 is invalid
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:154: error: invalid type in declaration before ';' token
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:161: error: request for member 'push_back' in 'actions', which is of non-class type 'int'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:181: error: request for member 'push_back' in 'actions', which is of non-class type 'int'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:196: error: no matching function for call to 'begin(int&)'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:196: error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:196: error: no matching function for call to 'end(int&)'
C:\eoserv\src\arena.cpp:196: error: unable to deduce 'auto' from '<expression error>'
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 0 seconds)
19 errors, 0 warnings

[quote/]
---
Beware of your thoughts, they become your words. Beware of your words, they become your actions.
Beware of your actions, they become your habits. Beware of your habits, they become your character.
Beware of your character, it becomes your destiny.
- Unknown
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83370 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

To both of you. Try upgrading the GCC Compiler since EOSERV will not compile with the old one anymore.

---
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83371 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Desmond Taylor posted: (16th Jun 2011 05:22 pm)

To both of you. Try upgrading the GCC Compiler since EOSERV will not compile with the old one anymore.

I dont even have any of them i thought code blocks had a compiler :l

Ok forget that, i  downloaded it but the same thing happens.. I click build then a few millaseconds later it stops at the src\database.cpp tab in line 7 column 1(says this in bottom right corner)next to a red square it says #include "database.hpp" and nothing happens.

12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83372 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

The one that comes with MingW comes with the GCC compiler but an outdated one.

---
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83373 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

it works now.. thanks Desmond

---
Beware of your thoughts, they become your words. Beware of your words, they become your actions.
Beware of your actions, they become your habits. Beware of your habits, they become your character.
Beware of your character, it becomes your destiny.
- Unknown
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83374 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV

No problems :D

---
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #83375 Re: Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV
Desmond Taylor posted: (16th Jun 2011 06:05 pm)

No problems :D

dosnt work for me :( i edited my old comment
12 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>

EOSERV Forum > Wiki Page Discussion > Wiki Talk: Compiling EOSERV