EOSERV Forum RulesThis page was last updated on the 19th of June, 2015 (7 years ago).
1. Global Rules
- Try to be helpful, friendly, and welcoming to everyone.
- Keep content and environment "family safe".
- Do not create new accounts to evade a ban.
- You must agree to our Terms of Service.
- Read and follow the stickied rule topics in each sub-forum.
2. Posting Rules
- Do not type "lol liek u do dis way" - this is a public forum, not a message to your friends on
- Do not post any pornographic (sexual or genital-focused images/text), shocking or obscene content.
- Do not post or link to any content illegal in the United States of America, (warez, serials, keygens, etc). This includes copyrighted material (e.g. official EO files).
- Do not post if you have nothing constructive to add to a conversation.
- Do not edit your posts in an attempt to delete them or significantly change their meaning.
- Do not harass any other users for any reason, or bring unneccessary drama in to new topics.
- Do not make untrue claims about other people or organizations.
- Do not "dox" users by sharing information about their real life identity.
3. Topic Rules
- Topics should have a descriptive subject line. (not "help me" or "hey guys read this")
- Do not discuss or link to private servers built using the software here. You may post a link to your own server in your signature.
- Do not post with the intention of only bringing visitors to your own websites/servers (advertising).
- Topics should be placed in the right forum; read the forum descriptions and rules topics for more information.
- Stay on topic, create a new thread for each new discussion topic.
- Topics should be broadly relevant to the community, not aimed at a single, or small set of forum users.
- Posts may be deleted for any reason or no reason at all.
- Posts will remain visible to logged in users after being deleted.
- Posts deemed pure spam, advertisement, or containing illegal content will not remain visible after deletion.
- Your account will be banned at the discretion of the moderators, for being consistently spammy or toxic to the community, or serious and blatant violations of the rules.
- To report a rule-breaking post or a user harassing you, send a Private Message to Sausage or any other moderator.
- To request a change of display name, send a Private Message to Sausage. Ensure your desired name is not already in use. Requests made via E-mail, IRC or Skype will be ignored.
- For help with recovering an account, first try the automated recovery system, then contact Sausage via E-mail.
EOSERV Forum > Rules