EOSERV Forum > Artists > Honored's Weapon release
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Honored's Weapon release
Post #44794 Honored's Weapon release

I would like to be credited for all of my work unless i say otherwise.

Green fire sabre, sorry if it was hard to understand why the differenece between invy and equip views.

Preview:     Download: GreenFireSaber

Idk what to call this sword. Hope you like it.

Preview:     Download: Sword

No credit needed for this gun since i didnt really like it. thats why i didnt finish it either, im sure if u like it u can finish it up. (If anyone is tryint to learn how to pixel, i actualy took a video of me drawing this, so all you have to do is find me on msn and i can senduthe file.)

Preview:

I'm looking for pixelers, thats all I'll say on here, but you won't be disapointed if you're good. And you can reach me at cool.dude757@hotmail.com

13 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #44846 Re: Honored's Weapon release

this is great dude really awesome!!

---
Live and let live. Hurt but do not kill. Finish what you start. NEVER GIVE UP!!!
13 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #44853 Re: Honored's Weapon release

Looking good

13 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #44856 Re: Honored's Weapon release

thanx for the support, il be posting more later

13 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #49248 Re: Honored's Weapon release

Very Nice, You Pixel Like A Pro.

13 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #49712 Re: Honored's Weapon release

i can honestly say your pixel art is note worthy and finally some one else here who doesn't make flat poorly shaded  items with a fat pointless black pixel outline surrounding them excellent work the shading is smooth and not granulated and poorly done like so many other  items i see submitted or shown in this forum.i think people are far to concerned with keeping to the style of Arvids  pixel art which is to be frank and honest substandard pixel art.there is so much that can be done in the given space we are allotted in the graphic size of  the Endless tiles.most people on these forums and in this community do not strive to do more then just ad to poorly done artwork done by some one who gave up on what he was doing long before he quit working on Endless Online.

---
Graphic Artist/pixel artist
( = ̄ェ ̄= )ノ "A Good person can make your day but a bad person can ruin your life~"
13 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #52756 Re: Honored's Weapon release

The above post confuses me DX

I like them, dude, nice :D

---
Us people, we are strange, are we not? We deny all hatred, accept all love. But what lurks behind
each and every one of our temporary minds? The exact thing that we believe we hate.
13 years, 27 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Honored's Weapon release