EOSERV Forum > Artists > Felorin's Items
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Felorin's Items
Post #38345 Felorin's Items

Hello, everyone.

I haven't been in the community and posting as usual, but I have something that you may enjoy, I have spared my time making and editing items to share with you all. The items that I share include miscellaneous items such as: Black Pillows, Medieval Pillars & Fences and gates. I also include some multicolored fishes since I've seen a fishing rod in the forums lately. Here they are:

Fishes -- http://www.mediafire.com/?jjdihnlwtzm

Misc -- http://www.mediafire.com/?zyimketmzon

---

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #38402 Re: Felorin's Items

OMGsh I love the bed and black gates :D thanks.

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #38413 Re: Felorin's Items
arna posted: (5th Jun 2010 07:00 pm)

These where all taken from a 3D game, or a nice 2D... Nonthing here is legit, These arnt even pixeld.

Anything that should be giving to others should have been made for EO.
If that's not the case, I could get lots of things.
13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #38414 Re: Felorin's Items
microchip posted: (5th Jun 2010 09:23 pm)

These where all taken from a 3D game, or a nice 2D... Nonthing here is legit, These arnt even pixeld.

Anything that should be giving to others should have been made for EO.
If that's not the case, I could get lots of things.

I hope you have proof, I mean I don't like people jumping conclusions without having any facts.
These sprite's could've been made by this person, also I do like the bed. :)
13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #38426 Re: Felorin's Items

Yeah there good, But the Fish* are not.. There rather just pointless.. I'm just saying the obvious, you can easily tell by looking at them, 

I'm not trying to offend anybody, i'm not like that, 

But if I see something that is truly not legit, I'll say my opinion.

The objects are the only things you can really use, There to good to be in EO, But there usable, and no reason why you couldn't
13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #38553 Re: Felorin's Items
microchip posted: (5th Jun 2010 11:54 pm)

Yeah there good, But the Fish* are not.. There rather just pointless.. I'm just saying the obvious, you can easily tell by looking at them, 

The objects are the only things you can really use, There to good to be in EO, But there usable, and no reason why you couldn't

Firstly, I did make the fences, and some were given to me by a friend of mine. They are legit to use, because 1. They were not stolen from any game, they were made by people, and I also have a right to distribute them because of the fact it is not copyrighted, and I have permission. The fishwere made by me for people to use because I saw fishing rods in servers, and fish would be a good thing to sell for currency.

Don't thank me for the bed, thank Kalka(my associate).
---

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #38843 Re: Felorin's Items
Felorin posted: (6th Jun 2010 07:44 pm)

microchip posted: (5th Jun 2010 11:54 pm)

The objects are the only things you can really use, There to good to be in EO, But there usable, and no reason why you couldn't

Firstly, I did make the fences, and some were given to me by a friend of mine. They are legit to use, because 1. They were not stolen from any game, they were made by people, and I also have a right to distribute them because of the fact it is not copyrighted, and I have permission. The fishweremade by me for people to use because I saw fishing rods in servers, and fish would be a good thing to sell for currency.

Why would you put it as Felorin's items..?
13 years, 49 weeks ago
Post #39011 Re: Felorin's Items

Why would you put it as Felorin's items..?
Because, Me and Kalka are working on the server together. We have to share the things, because he is the one who has to host it, and I have to develop it for him.

---

13 years, 49 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Artists > Felorin's Items