EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV# Announcement
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
EOSERV# Announcement
Post #36327 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

Sounds very nice Sausage, Hope it all works out.

13 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #36436 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

Sweet, and about when will this be done?

13 years, 50 weeks ago
Post #36910 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

Looks nice, hope this is released, will provide many new options for EO servers.

13 years, 48 weeks ago
Post #37940 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

I'm not sure if you're to this point yet, but will shop and drop files be formatted the same way? I know its a really small portion of the project as a whole, but I'm working on a shop file creator and all I can do right now is edit the eoserv and seose shop files. And if eoserv# is going to make both of those emulators obsolete, I don't want to be wasting my time on something that won't be useful :\

---
class EOSERV {
Programmer | Oldbie
Open source EO Client: https://github.com/ethanmoffat/EndlessClient
};
13 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #37942 Re: EOSERV# Announcement
ethanmoffat posted: (28th May 2010 12:56 am)

I'm not sure if you're to this point yet, but will shop and drop files be formatted the same way? I know its a really small portion of the project as a whole, but I'm working on a shop file creator and all I can do right now is edit the eoserv and seose shop files. And if eoserv# is going tomake both of those emulators obsolete, I don't want to be wasting my time on something that won't be useful :\

Wait till Sausage begins working on it before you cry over something being obsolete :P
13 years, 45 weeks ago
Post #45986 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

Nice Sausage, it sounds good. Hope seeing it :P

13 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #46506 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

this is never coming out the endless online server emulators are pretty much dead now

13 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #46564 Re: EOSERV# Announcement
agenttubs posted: (14th Aug 2010 10:59 pm)

this is never coming out the endless online server emulators are pretty much dead now

Wuld you like a tissue? =[ As far as I know its still in development, You can't just pull one out of your ass....Then again..?
---
Hmm.
13 years, 34 weeks ago
Post #47278 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

Omg, Taking forever to release. LOL.

13 years, 32 weeks ago
Post #48713 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

Yup

13 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #48714 Re: EOSERV# Announcement

If you were holding your breath you should stop now. I deemed C# inferior long ago and haven't touched this since July.

13 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EOSERV# Announcement