EOSERV Forum > Seose > Kalandra [UPDATED]
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
Kalandra [UPDATED]
Post #48562 Re: Kalandra [UPDATED]
DanScott posted: (6th Sep 2010 04:29 pm)

I was just wondering how far along the line kalandra development has got, as in can i support mob spawns now? I was working with kalandra for a long time not so long ago and it's really, really awesome software to play around with and has a lot of flexibility when it comes to commands,items, mobs except for the spawns. the whole idea of the 'Pet' Is pretty much fully coded into this with =setmob and the =faction command which allows pets to attack other NPC's which i think is really cool. If development reaches the stage at which it can support mob spawns, i think it would bethe software of choice for a lot of server developers. 

My own version has support for map spawning mobs. To be honest though I'm having too much fun with MEOW (my new mini EO server) to even think about working on Kalandra at the moment.

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
13 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #48563 Re: Kalandra [UPDATED]

Ahh i havent tried MEOW yet :P I'll have to give that a try at some point (: so has your own version of Kalandra been updated on sordie.co.uk or is it still unreleased :P ?

---
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?
13 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #55602 Re: Kalandra [UPDATED]

Well, It's all up and running for me. I've got 1 little problem with Kalandra, How do I add my Kalandra server onto the eoserv.net/SLN/? I have been trying to figure that out for 8months already, and now I post it =\ It's about time to find out how to make my Kalandra public, my friend's and other people could definately play it already. I need to make my Kalandra server show up public on eoserv.net/SLN/.

13 years, 22 weeks ago
Post #118540 Re: Kalandra [UPDATED]

noone has done anything with this.... that sucks.

12 years, 21 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > Kalandra [UPDATED]