EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >>
EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Post #24590 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

This is more of a suggestion then a bug report. It would be nice to have in the next version a feature on close if your current map has been edited since last save or hasn't been saved it should ask if you wish to save before closing. Its something i believe everybody would benefit from becausei spent 3 hours on a map today and was so preoccupied i forgot to save it and my mouse moves quickly so i accidentally clicked the x losing everything i did. It should only take handling the window closing event and having it pop up a dialog box with the question and you just use a if then elsestatement to handle their button choice.

Thanks!

As always keep up the great work man!

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
14 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #24642 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

that that kinda happend to me i spent about 30 mins making this map and i clicked save instead of save as and i lost everything
:{

14 years, 47 weeks ago
Post #24779 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

i know this is off topic but theres no where to put questions about the forum its self.

Whats the highest + and lowest - for forum(ies)?

---
Former EOSERV.net Administrator.
14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #24861 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

yes there is this is the eoserv forum so it redirects to the ----> Eoserv topic forum

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #24891 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Error!

Could not load a4_front.bmp

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #24906 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

That means your missing the a4_front.bmp re download alpha7 and the a4_front.bmp will be in there.

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #24971 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

I'm that same problem, and I did redownload it and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25120 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Is anyone else missing some of the wall GFX?
I'm missing the Atlantis house walls, Atlantis cave walls, the bubbles and more (like all of the higher GFX #'s).
There's a few "N/A"s in the wall section and I'm guessing that's where these pieces belong? =S
I tried reinstalling the EO client and replacing the gfx files, but that was a no go. And I checked with REShacker and these GFX are present, they just aren't appearing in the program. ;l
I also checked with a friend and he has the same issue, so yeah, is this an issue with us, or is it the EO Map program itself?

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25143 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Its not an issue N/A is an wall / object forgot and your not missing them when you scroll download it bounces back up i have heard.

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25166 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Yeah mine bounces back up if i get toward the bottom.

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25169 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Just large the pallete and then you'll have no problem at all :) it will just walk a lil slower ... btw guys I still have this bug :| :http://i36.tinypic.com/1z69ow3.jpg

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25287 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

In windows 7 it says that it has stopped working... any help?

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25314 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
MAriusboy posted: (15th Nov 2009 08:34 am)

Just large the pallete and then you'll have no problem at all :) it will just walk a lil slower ... btw guys I still have this bug :| :http://i36.tinypic.com/1z69ow3.jpg

I did enlarge the palette, as far as I could, and it seems that the scroll bar ends there. It doesn't bounce back or whatever, it just ends. >.<
Like this: http://i37.tinypic.com/2wd110g.jpg
So I can't get the walls in Atlantis, New Swamp and whatever else is missing.
Maybe it's just my computer or gfx card or whatever. xD But yeahhh, it isn't a huge concern, I can just use Rena's for those pieces. :P
14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25328 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
MAriusboy posted: (15th Nov 2009 08:34 am)

happens when your on a vista that sucks i deal with it because in the end its going to turn out fine..

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Post #25334 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Error!

Could not load a4_front.bmp

I redoanloaded and everything....Someone please make video on how to install Ect properly!!!!

14 years, 46 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)