EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >>
EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Post #20627 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Just extract them to the endless-online folder, not the gfx folder.

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20628 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Yes i tried that too but its still giving me the same error message maybe its because im running the map editior through wine on linux

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20629 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Try deleting it, both the eo and the gfx folder, then re-extract it to the endless-online folder. (Remember to extract all the files)

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20631 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Tried that and still not working

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20632 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Alright, do this.

Delete your endless-online folder, (I'd make a copy of your map folder if you dont have one already) Redownload eo, now copy and paste the map folder. Now re-download the map editor, extract all the files into the endless-online folder (Make sure to extract all *3* files!). Then try, if it doesn't work, then idk what the problem is.

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20633 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

i followed the instructions and extracted the files to my eo gfx folder and when i open it all it does

is load then doesnt even show up it just closes before it can load up any help please?

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20635 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
shuyural posted: (29th Sep 2009 03:24 pm)

i followed the instructions and extracted the files to my eo gfx folder and when i open it all it does

is load then doesnt even show up it just closes before it can load up any help please?

> and extracted the files to my eo gfx folder

Sounds like you should learn English and then re-read it then.

Jesus fuck, this is why you don't get someone like an eoserv.net forum user to do something as complicated as copying 3 fucking files.

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20636 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Why are they all misreading it?

Anyways, any reasons why it's not allowing me to save my map file? I spent like 20-30 minutes on it, got completely done, and then released that I can't use the save function.

/rage.

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20637 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Omen posted: (29th Sep 2009 03:46 pm)

Why are they all misreading it?

Anyways, any reasons why it's not allowing me to save my map file? I spent like 20-30 minutes on it, got completely done, and then released that I can't use the save function.

/rage.

Ouch, I forgot to enable the save button for new maps. You're pretty much screwed unless you can manually enable it.
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20638 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Lol, oh well. I'll just edit a premade map.

I'm just waiting to see some rage topics about other people putting shitloads of work into a new map, and not being able to save it. olol

Edit: Also, the palette is a little buggy, it's not wanting to open up the window.

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20639 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Omen posted: (29th Sep 2009 03:55 pm)

Lol, oh well. I'll just edit a premade map.

I'm just waiting to see some rage topics about other people putting shitloads of work into a new map, and not being able to save it. olol

Edit: Also, the palette is a little buggy, it's not wanting to open up the window.

You can also open a map, then create a new map and the save option will stay enabled.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by "not wanting to open up the window"?

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20640 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Yeah, I was about to edit that. The window was just being buggy with me and wouldn't open, until I maximized it, then it didn't want to allow me to change the size of the window, and now it's just freezing up and shit.

Edit: Fixed.

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20641 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

sorry sausage but i dont understand what am i suppose to do then? but that 1 line instruction does not help a whole lot from what i read it means to to it in my eo gfx folder thats what the other posts said if you could be kind enough and tell me exactly what i am suppose to do i will be grateful

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20642 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

HOW MANY LINES DO YOU NEED FOR A COPY PASTE?

Paste the three files in your endless online folder.

---
Hail Satan!
14 years, 31 weeks ago
Post #20643 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

i did and it just gives me a error and closes out i told you that

14 years, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)