EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >>
EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)
Post #27505 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

If you mean going up and down on the map like movement to put more tile down use the arrows keys you use to move on eo hope this helps ^.^

14 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #27606 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

well when i try to start the exe it gives me an error report ad then i cant do anything

14 years, 18 weeks ago
Post #28480 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Tells me cant load A4_Font

14 years, 15 weeks ago
Post #29018 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Hai I just wanna say "Thanks For this wonderful program" Although there are some crazy bugs with it for some people it's still a GREAT program.

OH and becuase i am SOOOOOO bored nowday on my computer i am offering to help you with this project at anytime.
14 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #29035 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Hi I  got Some Proplems On Eomap-0.2.0 alpha7

some Thing are not in the folder there are picture,etc but no program that i open

14 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #29125 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

Suggestion to fix before release of alpha8:

Okay I don't know about anybody else but I am starting to get really pissed off when you make a map and click Save and eomap CRASHES.

Instead of having people to do Save As before Save maybe you should make it so when somebody clicks Save it opens the same thing as Save As.

14 years, 14 weeks ago
Post #29775 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

I need help!

I can't spawn npc's.. ) :

Help?

14 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #29776 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

i don't think this map editor is used for npc spawing yet.

try using rena's map editor for the npcs.

14 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #29779 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

it's doesn't have that feature...it might been in the next version..

14 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #29950 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

really good map editor....... but on my other computer it  doesnt work.... it does the "send error report" and "dont send" thing.... :/ please help....

14 years, 13 weeks ago
Post #30055 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

did you make sure you had all the GFX and all the files?

14 years, 12 weeks ago
Post #30714 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

O.o. Sorry ok this is what happened. I downloaded EO Map Editor 2.0 ALpha. Since I have Winrar it put it into that little book icon or whatever on my desktop.

I right-click the WinRar Book thing, and extract it into a folder of Editor Map ALhpa 2.0(or watever) and its in a little manila folder on my desktop. Then I took the 'gfx' folder from the Endless Online folder of the main server and I copied that and pasted it into the alpha editor 2.0 Alpha folder. I wated for it to do that 'gfx' to 'gfx' thing. Then I ran eomap2 program from that folder and it gave me that stupid windos error. You know the one where it says Dont Send or Send Error Report.

From my language, im not computer-savvy. I did it exactly the way it as on youtube but its still now working. I got my Color set to 32-bit. I dunno how to check my Graphics Card so Some please help.

14 years, 11 weeks ago
Post #31685 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

@Nokiaman10                                                                                                                yes i did have all them gfx files..... it just says the send or dont send error report window......

14 years, 10 weeks ago
Post #32147 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

how to add NPC,s on new maps

14 years, 9 weeks ago
Post #32148 Re: EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)

you use eosep cause im pretty sure EO map editor doesnt have a add npc feature

14 years, 9 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > EO Map Editor 0.2.0 (preview release)