EOSERV Forum > Seose > How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?
Post #18411 How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Someone said pub edit but i cant get it from rena's site as it wont let me or whatever but what should i use and stuff? i want to rename items and monsters change their attack strength? And maybe create new items and change how much they give. What does this? And how do i get it?

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18412 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Desmond/Scott's signature.

You'll know what i mean when you look @ one of them.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18413 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

look at one of what?

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18417 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Learn to use the "search" function first of all, located on the right of the webpage. You would have found https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/3597 , and a tutorial on how to use them if you "search". All of Rena's files can be found here ---> 

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18423 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Okay well sense none of them helped you i guess ill try.

1.If you wanna change your pub names of items. You go to the data file and click whatever is item. I think like one of the DAT001 something.

2.Open it. Click on the name, then change it. U can scroll and change stats.

(3.) If you wanna change the pub icon into an item you created thats when you turn to res hacker... Use the site search on a tutorial for that.

Site search --->

4.To have to off the same items with different name(s) and stat(s) then look at the ICO. Copy that number, right it down(or put it somewhere)

5.If i can remember, theres like P1,P2,P3. Or something that goes in numerical order. Well, copy the numbers of the item ur changing. Like this

P1   P2   P3   ---  Alright and u want to keep this item. Copy these down, 4 34 0 Then do this      P1    P2   P3  --- Now you see

4    34    0                                                                                                                             4     34   0

6. Icon change example

Name         ICO --- Copy that. When u want to have the same item then you do this

Condom     343

-----------------------------------------------------

Name        ICO ---  Change the eof to the name. Change whatever u want on it.

Condom     343

eof             0

Example

Name     ICO---------------------------------------Name         ICO------------------------------------Name     ICO------

eof        0       change to                        Admin condom      343      then under neith it             eof          0  

After every item u put. Copy "eof" number for number. If u intend not to add it. U will fuck up everything

Theres my small tutorial for pub editting

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18425 Didnt help?

xD, None of us helped?

Coded told him where to get PubEdit, which is a lot easier for making new items than to friggin rip the whole file apart in notepad.

So stfu, don't be saying we didn't help.

Ok well, i didn't help much, but Coded did.

On the other hand..

Nice tut.

Edit: and he doesn't need to google for a ResHacker tutorial, i put one in the Client Editing section last night.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18435 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Well, I helped with the first question. He changed the topic, it was "Where do I find Rena's Map Maker?". Sorry, if I didn't see change in subject and drop everything I was doing to help someone that can't use the search function.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18446 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Alright wind the coder dont need a snotty fuggin post from you. Coded my b wasnt paying attention. But i gave him a small not very clear tutorial. So, dont need you going around fucking being a prick

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18448 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

I wasn't being a "prick" as you say it, I was clearly stating that your accusations were incorrect. You should really watch what you type, people like you should be banned from forums, many of the people on these forums are young kids. I really don't appreciate how you go about things. Anyway, thanks for helping the kid out, nice tutorial.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18449 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

I wasnt talking to you, if i made another flaw. Lol i was tying to wind. And im 16 im not a kid.

14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #18469 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

Lets play the fun game "Next person to troll gets -2'ed"

---
http://sordie.co.uk
http://twitter.com/@SordieEO
14 years, 35 weeks ago
Post #102959 Re: How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?

*troll troll* >:D stfu dylan wdf u so stupid >:/ *troll* also wind the codded and coded arent u the same >:/

---
~~ When life give you pasta, you eat it ~~
12 years, 34 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Seose > How can i edit monster names, damages and create new items?