EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Looking for mappers for Atlas
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Looking for mappers for Atlas
Post #16902 Looking for mappers for Atlas

I'm looking for a couple dedicated people that have the time and style to remap endless. If you think you have what it takes email me a screenshot of any custom maps you've made. Please don't waste my time if it's only minor edits or unprofessional work. I'm looking for maps that take intoaccount how endless gameplay works and also provides a good environment that looks pleasing to the eyes. As of right now we don't have a visual editor finished, so you will have to use Rena's editor. However in the future a visual editor will be available to staff.

Email: leviathan.envy@gmail.com

Forum: http://forum.black-woods.net

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #16983 Re: Looking for mappers for Atlas

I'd be up for it Knight, I've added you on MSN.

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #17046 Re: Looking for mappers for Atlas

isnt this advertising.

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #17070 Re: Looking for mappers for Atlas

i think it is

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #17190 Re: Looking for mappers for Atlas

Isn't that USELESS POSTING ? ^^^^^^^^^^
Any way i think the rules ( standing above underdownload ) are there for a reason.
I don't wanna act like all though and stuff. But if you want to stay clean then just follow them.

Greets, Ananas

---
"Pineapples and shit."
14 years, 37 weeks ago
Post #17261 Re: Looking for mappers for Atlas

No, it's not advertising. I'm simply recruiting mappers for my server project and this is the client editing section in which most map editors lurk/visit. The links are there only for the purpose of giving information about the project to the mappers and I have no intent on using it to recruitpeople. Also Ananas makes a good point, if you aren't contributing to the topic don't bother replying. One last thing, you guys are hypocrites. Aren't your signatures advertising?

14 years, 37 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Looking for mappers for Atlas