Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
PubEdit 1.3
Post #16548 PubEdit 1.3

I was just using it, Did all this work, closed server, Saved "pubedit"

then opened everything was the same, like as i never edited anything,

So i went back to pubedit and I looked, everything I put there is still there  its like it saved but, not going to the Server,

Anyone know why?

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16554 Re: PubEdit 1.3

Make sure your using the newest EditPub v2.00B

You can download it from HERE

This only opens .eif files though. but its nowhere near as glitchy as the old pubedit.

Make sure the pub file is in the right data folder for your server.

And also make sure to add eof as the last item if your using the old pubeditor. (the new one does this automatically)

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16560 Re: PubEdit 1.3

i think i no what you did. For my server i have the Pub files in 2 areas in my server folder. I got it in the Data folder and Pub folder. Im not sure if ur suppose to or w/e but thats what i did and mabe u did that to and you edited the one in your Pub folder but didnt edit the one in your Data folder. If your suppose to do that then yay, if not then atleast i got a backup pub files that i keep updated lol.

---
Owner of Endless Online Insanity
Looking for: 2 Artists
Darkrulerjoe
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16575 Re: PubEdit 1.3

Might have accidentally used Pubedit v1.2 it will sometimes not save certain edits.

---
"Everyone is a retard until they prove themselves otherwise."
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #16577 Re: PubEdit 1.3

i use pub edit 1.2 i dont have any problems with it. Sometimes i use 1.1. So dont blame the program if u are having problems. As long as u dont have your server running while using it u wont have any problems.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.