EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Renas mapedit
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Renas mapedit
Post #15945 Renas mapedit

Ok i'v been busy latley so i havnt had time to mess around and experiment around with it so can soneone help me, On npc spawn editor what do i put in param range and count? please help thank you.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15946 Re: Renas mapedit

count= how many monsters spawn on that map so if you want 3 you put 3 there ect.

rang= basically so they don't spawn in the same spot every time so put 10.

param= not sure i asked whatt param means no answers sorry.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15970 Re: Renas mapedit

i beleive params = how the NPC moves.

but im not completely sure of this so dont hold me to it lol.

also shouldnt this topic be in client editing, not seose due to the fact your talking about an editing tool?

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15971 Re: Renas mapedit

Params, i believe is what to use when making random spawns, range = monsters speed 7 is the slowest. (stops moving)

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #16066 Re: Renas mapedit

C'mon guys, answers like "i believe" don't really help now do they. Here are the correct definitions for the NPC Spawn Editor

Range = NPC speed; 0 is near player walk speed, 7 is stationary (no movement from the point you have set for spawning).

Param = Spawn Time for the NPC, however, if the npc is stationary the Param values 0-3 will allow you to set the direction the NPC will face (example Priest npc).

Count = The number of the same NPC you would like to spawn from the given X Y location. If the first NPC occupies the spawn location the server will determine an X Y adjacent to the spawn point to spawn the NPC.

Best of luck with your server.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Renas mapedit