EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Alot o'problems
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Alot o'problems
Post #15877 Alot o'problems

ok im having  alot o'problems with my server like my npc's dont talk'my shops dont work'when i edit stats and names in pubedit its still the same, mapedit wont open my map pics (in directory folder)' making items(to play in game wont work )' boards dont work'pk dont work' arenas dont work' and yeah thats about it. xD if u can help me that will be really cool thanks.

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15882 Re: Alot o'problems

You posted in the wrong section dont expect any help until you learn to post in the right section.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15885 Re: Alot o'problems

Dude wats this section called? CLIENTEDITING IM< TRYING TO EDIT MY CLIENT SO THAT MY THINGS CAN WORK DUH. But ill post in the 3 forum if thatll make u happy

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15889 Re: Alot o'problems

Shops, pub, pk, bulletin boards, are all server side. the only thing dealt with in this section are gfx files, client stuff like auto updates, and maps are being dealt with in the client section.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15891 Re: Alot o'problems

I believe he has posted in the correct section. Creating new pub files (items, npc's, etc) that are directly downloaded to the client using one of the server emulators as the means of transfer is fair topic here. Topics about EOServ coding and the server emulator should be directed to the EOServ forum. Regarding the amounts of errors and the vague description that all of those things are simply not working is not enough information to fairly answer your question. Here are some pointers: When creating new lines of data by editing the pub files, work in small increments making sure to model the new data after a similar old data. When making new gfx files, add new bitmaps a few at a time, save frequently and make backups of the original files. And with the elements of your server(these items do belong in the EOServ forum) such as pk, message boards, etc, you should try contacting the author of those codes first, or a friend that is familiar with using these codes that is willing to help you resolve your errors. Best of luck to you.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Alot o'problems