EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Red Turtle Help
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Red Turtle Help
Post #15756 Red Turtle Help

Hi plp i made a red turtle well replaced the green one and logged on ma server. when i did i seen my red turtle

but there isa black box surrounding its body plz i need help and oh yea i made a sword and i dont know how to put in game.right now that doesnt matter but if u can answer both u own :)

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15760 Re: Red Turtle Help

Ok m8 the Backround off ur Red TOurtle yh get the dark'est shade of black possible then fill in the backround and ll the ment to be  not visable and that shoud make it disapear u proble did a lighter shad it happend to me So Good Luck :)

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15763 Re: Red Turtle Help

ok what say that all ova and if ur saying to use paint can and make the backgroud black its not lettimg me make it black and another question(answer first question then this and this question goes to any one) when u make server do u suppose to have anyfiles in the npc folder cuss i have none i wanna make shop but got no files. if u can copy ur files and put them in a zip folder then send them to wylienicholas@yahoo.com that will be terrific(remember answer first question first)

---
My skins dying because you're under it-
I’m done lying to myself for this.
For all the wonder in believing man it’s making me weak-
I’ll fade away & classify myself as Obsolete!
14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15771 Re: Red Turtle Help

I dont use regular paint i use net paint i think it works better. But if you are looking for away around it open up a original pic and click on the background to get the color and then go to the edited pic and use the color that way.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15791 Re: Red Turtle Help

what u cant pick black #000000 color every app out has it.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15799 Re: Red Turtle Help

I am the one who made this red turtle for Evildark it was my first time pixeling but i thought i figured it out and i made this video showing our friend dustin how i was doin it, what can i do differently next time so that this mistake doesnt happen again?

Here is how i did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlVIWHE7R28

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15800 Re: Red Turtle Help

like they said try using paint.net i had problems like this when using photoshop now i use adobe fireworks and it works wonders

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #15875 Re: Red Turtle Help

paint shop pro and adobe photo shop are the best 2 to use i use both for diff reasons but u can use windows paint to edit them if u don't have it comes with windows in your start

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Red Turtle Help