EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Map edit glitch
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Map edit glitch
Post #15477 Map edit glitch

when i editedmy aeven bank map and went out side and came back in everything i edited was gone like it disappered but when i check the map editor under object it still has the same location of the item even in sausages map edit it shows everyting i did i dont understand help...

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15478 Re: Map edit glitch

Do u have your client and server running when you did this. Close them down. Save the file then restart seerver and client then tall me if it shows your map or not.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15479 Re: Map edit glitch

no only when i warp into the bank it shows when i walk through the door nothing shows i have to warp to see it

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15482 Re: Map edit glitch

you know i had th sameproblem with map 12 where the castle is.and only thingi did was chge tiles lol.but i fixed itjust by replacingthe ap.and forgot abou it.but since urs is inmap 5.itshould work unless mybe u pu the bad code in.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15484 Re: Map edit glitch

so what should i do i replaced the maps all of em and still have the problem i can only see it when i warp map number is 85 BTW

it does it to my brother too we are both very confused

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15491 Re: Map edit glitch

all youshould have to do is replace the maps that u cant see.like map 5 avaen all u gotta do is replace that

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15513 Re: Map edit glitch
chimazuki posted: (3rd Aug 2009 08:58 am)

all youshould have to do is replace the maps that u cant see.like map 5 avaen all u gotta do is replace that

chim i have a similiar problem. how i replace it with the old 1
14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15516 Re: Map edit glitch

remove the code u added and always use the over right check if u use 2 same info it will crash

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15536 Re: Map edit glitch

ok i fixed my problem it was that map 85 and 84 was the same one of my friends said what if u have the same maps like 2 of the banks i was like no thats not it sure enough he was correct it was that i was warping to map 85 which is bank as well as 84 which is the correct map so thats what the problem was i had 2 of the same map so check it out if you have the same problem as me...

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15687 Re: Map edit glitch

When You Save It Make Sure All Your Server Programs And Things Are Closed Then Save It The Launch Them Back up Again

Thanks

Greets Jd

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Map edit glitch