EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > ICO numbers from gfx
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
ICO numbers from gfx
Post #15345 ICO numbers from gfx

Okay. iv been trying to figure this out properly for a while now.

But im havin problems adding new items to the server.

Im not talking about using pubedit to make new items.

Im talking about adding new things into the GFX files and then adding them to the pub file to add into the game.

I can add the bitmaps to the gfx files. Simple. iv been patching for years.

But how do i then find the ICO number for the item i added?

And how do i make sure that the bitmaps for the floor and inventory views of the item match up with the bitmaps for equipped items?

Please. any help will be greatly appreciated.

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #15348 Re: ICO numbers from gfx

i think its like -100 then / 2 then thats what u put in

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #15392 Re: ICO numbers from gfx

Ok this is how you do it. Look at the last original item before you added the new item. Then open pub editor look for that last item before the new item. Now look at the sp1 for that item and the new item will be 1 item higher. If you want a visual i made a post at a earlier time it would be under client editing and the post would be called sample client look for that and use it as a visual to see how i did it. Also just to let you know adding new things like for example wepons. The last of the original wepons is a sword so any new wepons you place after the last original sword will have sword animations. So if you want to add say a bow you will have to replace one of the old swords with the new bow to get the correct animations for the bow and then make the new item the sword you replaced with the bow. Also this goes along with the shield gfx file also. Say like in the shield gfx file the last original item is a shield so say you want to add a new set of wings. To add the new wings you will have to replace a old shield with the new wings and then add the old shield as the new item. If you dont do this if you added a new bow or gun it will look like you are swinging it like a sword or if you dont do this with your wings they will look like they are on your feet. So if you dont want that to happen follow my directions.

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Post #15463 Re: ICO numbers from gfx

Thanks dude. great help =D

14 years, 36 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > ICO numbers from gfx