EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Portforwarding [HELP] [!]
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Portforwarding [HELP] [!]
Post #15338 Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

Well, I have got into my "Default Gateway", And my broadband router is Sky, And i have many varys of tabs on the webpage, e.g Set-up, Security, Maintence And Advanced. On advanced there is more tabs - WAN Set-up, Dynamic DNS, LAN IP Set-up, Remote Managment and UPNP, And on Security, Thereis a tab called Firewall Rules, And if i click edit on the Outbound services or the In-bound services, There is LAN users, start of ip, end of ip, and theres a WAN users, start of ip, end of ip, and other setting bits, well they are the tabs i think are what to do with making my server public ( Portfordwarding with the router) , but i dont know what to do exactly, e.g like putting in ip address where and what etc. and, My modem is a black v2 one, Called NETGEAR, If anyone knows what to do with that "default gateway" to go public, Can you please reply back with any of the answers you know to do with this question, ( The question might seem a bit confusing but i tried my best into making it the most complex sentances ).

Thanks, Mike

14 years, 41 weeks ago
Post #15357 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

ya i had to port my net gear so if u want i could do it for you but u need to get teamviewer

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15382 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

Yes, I have teamviewer, Whats your MSN?, And you have Sky as your Broadband? If so gdgd.

Mike.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15384 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

Sky is a British company. So no, he doesn't. :P

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15401 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

how do you no scott i might be from england :P lol anyways nah hes right i have netgear.but my msn is demonzarmy@hotmail.com

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15406 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]
chimazuki posted: (2nd Aug 2009 04:46 am)

how do you no scott i might be from england :P lol anyways nah hes right i have netgear.but my msn is demonzarmy@hotmail.com

You're IP isn't register to RIPE and your profile says: Location: Tennessee.

K, back on topic.
14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15407 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

lol good point

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Post #15431 Re: Portforwarding [HELP] [!]

Ive added you on msn ok, and i have teamviewer :)

Mike.

14 years, 40 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Portforwarding [HELP] [!]