EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EditPub v2.00b Updated
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
EditPub v2.00b Updated
Post #14410 Re: EditPub v2.00 Released
jason posted: (22nd Jul 2009 01:49 pm)

What is this supposed to do all i can get it to open is the items and theres nothing to change?

have you tried the latest uber magic trick "the almighty double-click!".

._.

---
Web developer, currently looking for graphic artists / designers.
14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14412 Re: EditPub v2.00 Released

So this editor only edits items? Cause it wont open my .ecf / .esf / .enf data files.

---
Endless-Online Version 18
Original Madmat
14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14415 Re: EditPub v2.00 Released

The answer is in the first post...

btw nice work Rena!

thanks for sharing it!

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14455 Re: EditPub v2.00 Released

Is reward supossed to give you exp? if so it brought mine to zero along with my hp tp sp and exp

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14475 Re: EditPub v2.00 Released

Sound's like it's not programed into the server your using, either program it yourself or wait for someone else to.

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14476 Re: EditPub v2.00 Released
Apollo posted: (22nd Jul 2009 06:13 am)

This is awesome, just a fix for the Npc file is left, it breaks the 127 used for the Shaman Npc. I don't think Spells or Classes go as high to need a fix for any value of 127.

Edit: One of the Unknowns is Level Requirement, I will do further testing tomorrow. Sleep zzz

unknown c is the level requirement
also rena could u make it so gold starts at 1 instead of 0
14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14490 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated
boogie posted: (23rd Jul 2009 02:23 am)

Apollo posted: (22nd Jul 2009 06:13 am)

This is awesome, just a fix for the Npc file is left, it breaks the 127 used for the Shaman Npc. I don't think Spells or Classes go as high to need a fix for any value of 127.

Edit: One of the Unknowns is Level Requirement, I will do further testing tomorrow. Sleep zzz

unknown c is the level requirement
also rena could u make it so gold starts at 1 instead of 0

Done and done ;)
14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #14565 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated

Rena unknown F is for items requiring a certain item in order to attack. so like bows needing arrows

still not al the way sure of this  looks like eather unknown a or e has something to do with it also ill keep experminting with these tomarrow

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14583 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated
boogie posted: (24th Jul 2009 01:13 am)

Rena unknown F is for items requiring a certain item in order to attack. so like bows needing arrows

still not al the way sure of this  looks like eather unknown a or e has something to do with it also ill keep experminting with these tomarrow

I don't think so. bow has it set to 100, tenba bag has the same setting. 100 is Dark boots. But there must be an needed item value..
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14641 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated
kenobi13 posted: (24th Jul 2009 07:21 am)

boogie posted: (24th Jul 2009 01:13 am)

I don't think so. bow has it set to 100, tenba bag has the same setting. 100 is Dark boots. But there must be an needed item value..
did u even read the second sentence

for a bow required to shoot with arrows unknown a needs to be a 1 even tho if you make the unknown f to 0 it won't need arrows with unknown a at 1

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14644 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated

I would like to point out that the male/female option isnt loading right its stating all armors are female ^_^

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14656 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated
Deathx posted: (24th Jul 2009 09:05 pm)

I would like to point out that the male/female option isnt loading right its stating all armors are female ^_^

Thank you, fixing now ^.^
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14669 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated

Just a comment about the items that have an unnecessary 100 in F, Vult-r is not incapable of using copy/paste, and often he leaves values in place that are utterly useless. Need proof? Use the map editor to compare the chest locations for the 2 death cave maps. You will see chests are defined in the same places on both maps, but only physically exist on one of the maps. Some values could just be set up for things that vult may have attemped to add, but the client doesn't support. For instance, the ice blade holds a few extra unknowns, these could be values used in the unused elemental table. Here's one, has anyone figured out how to determine the what activates the unique sound effects for weapons(example: dark blade, bow, guitar, harp, etc.)

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14678 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated

Very good point apollo i bet one of the unclassified values on weapons is a sound option

Edit-

I noticed UnkF on Darkblade is 100 and i looked at Dark Katana and its UnkF is 0

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #14710 Re: EditPub v2.00b Updated

*sleeplessly* awaits npc editor

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > EditPub v2.00b Updated