EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...
Post #14387 Re: Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...

Yeah Ok

Lets start again >.> see if i can get some decent help/

Ok i have pubedit 1.3

i have edited my new NPC Which i made, it has the exact same stats as the Reaper...
Everything is the same.

I have made the npc in the Npc file in data...

/* Liams minion */
  [npc259]
  {
    [drop] Item=1 MinCount=1000 MaxCount=5000
  }

But still when i attack the NPC it has 1 hp and gives me no EXP

i have reset my server, i have closed it and opend it again i have done everything i can think of but still it isnt working for me

Can anyone help :S

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #14396 Re: Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...

-.- You don't change the name on there...I bet you don't even know how to make a new monster.. you need to add a new row (COPY ALL THAT A SHEEP GOT OR WHAT THE FUCK ELSE) and then close the server. Then save the pub. (You need to add a new number like 2030129391023 or 2000 or w/e ...). Save and make a new thing in the npc drop list like u did with the new id.  And then save and then open the server and should 100% work. if It dun let me use teamviewer you. I'm 100% trusted. You can ask lot's of ppl from here. I helped them with the team. My hotmail: Dark-Knight-Blade@hotmail.com

Yahoo:little_blue_snow@ymail.com

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #14413 Re: Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...
MAriusboy posted: (22nd Jul 2009 01:43 pm)

-.- You don't change the name on there...I bet you don't even know how to make a new monster.. you need to add a new row (COPY ALL THAT A SHEEP GOT OR WHAT THE FUCK ELSE) and then close the server. Then save the pub. (You need to add a new number like 2030129391023 or 2000 or w/e ...). Save andmake a new thing in the npc drop list like u did with the new id.  And then save and then open the server and should 100% work. if It dun let me use teamviewer you. I'm 100% trusted. You can ask lot's of ppl from here. I helped them with the team. My hotmail: Dark-Knight-Blade@hotmail.com

Yahoo:little_blue_snow@ymail.com

Calm down marius :) Some1s dosent know all and some1s are only stupid but dont yell or get angry ^^
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #14428 Re: Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...

Okay, I'm posting before this gets anymore out of hand, and starts another arguement.

The HP should work fine with Pubedit 1.3 as long as you edit it right.

The EXP you change in your SEOSE.xini file, (opened in Notepad) there should be a spot for exp x's %.

The stats, EVA and ACC so far are what I've narrowed down to be the accurate damage modifyers.

If I were you I'd hold off creating new monsters or items with your server until Rena's EditPub next version is released. I believe she said tomorrow or so, so just be patient.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #14435 Re: Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...

Its pretty simple, i made a goat boss, Donkey Kong Lol and made Rock daddy a monster. This what you do..

1. Add new Row.
2. Copy the GFX of the monster you want it to be.
3. Make the Stats, (Attack, hp, exp)
4. On the Npc byte, make sure it says 1 or 2. 1 Means normal monster, and 2 Means boss iirc. If its at 0 then its a Useless Npc.
5. Then add it in the Notepad Npc file, Make sure you add the drops in the Combat-Npcs.

I believe you probably didnt make the NPC section 1 or 2 in your NPC Pub file. Ask me if theirs anymore problems.

---
Owner of Endless Online Insanity
Looking for: 2 Artists
Darkrulerjoe
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Monster EXP, hits, dammage etc...