EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Mini Map bug?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Mini Map bug?
Post #13661 Mini Map bug?

Can some1 help me with this? WHen I removed old walls from a map and added new 1 look what happend:(. And you can't get trough unless u use #nowall :(. Please can some1 tell me how to fix?

-removed link-

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13695 Re: Mini Map bug?

I think it may be something the $remap command doesn't get rid of. Seems these values leave buggy traces if you change it in tile specification and use $remap to apply the changes. Maybe Sausage has a fix. Otherwise, you can get rid of the bug by simply rebooting your server. You will find the maps load just fine and the tiles work properly.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13697 Re: Mini Map bug?

Well:| I use the seose because I''m not hosting a server.... I just create maps :(. I rebooted billions :((. Now I'm not home._. . If I'll recreate the map would it work ...? (Damn this takes so log to recreate lol) ?_? (Do you think it's hard to make the ship from map 1?)

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13724 Re: Mini Map bug?

Start with a whole new map, and it is a little hard to make the ship from map one but I added 5 of them to a 35x60 map in less then 5 min. After the first one it's easy, just go to map 1's file and look at the walls and all that where the ship is.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13792 Re: Mini Map bug?

WTF?Now Objects are desapiering from all maps

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13814 Re: Mini Map bug?
MAriusboy posted: (17th Jul 2009 05:21 am)

WTF?Now Objects are desapiering from all maps

Yeah, they tend to do that...I dont know what causes it either.

As for the walls, did you go into the tile spec editor and remove those coords? They should have a value of 0, just remove them and the wall will go away.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Mini Map bug?