EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Maping Tiles
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Maping Tiles
Post #13234 Maping Tiles

I've created a list, it will be on my site, the page named Map tiles because sausage has banned any images here. Still working on it tho :p Enjoy.

Edit: I was thinking, should i change the list to a top to bottom list? Like 1 image with a name beside it per line,

Image number

Image number

Image number

And so on..  please give me some feedback so I don't waste my time on a list noone will use because of the format!

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13255 Re: Maping Tiles

I Would like this it would save so much time i saw and it looks really good so i hope u can finish it so i can save a ton of time :).

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13274 Re: Maping Tiles

I don't see anything O_O

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13278 Re: Maping Tiles
MAriusboy posted: (14th Jul 2009 09:19 am)

I don't see anything O_O

It's on my website.. page 4 "Map Tiles for maping".
14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13284 Re: Maping Tiles

Why you guys dun use sausage's? I know he removed it :o Anyway if u need it pm on msn: Dark-Knight-Blade@hotmail.com Anyway nice job Mr.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13306 Re: Maping Tiles

Sausage never made one? He only listed about 67 or so tiles in the mapedit...

And I think you should leave the tile layout like it is, 1 per line would be a huge page.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13308 Re: Maping Tiles

Sausage made a list yes, but to view that list you have to run his map edit which uses alot of ram. And if you're just using map mutation to test some stuff out this list would come in pretty handy. 338/650 done. Very time consuming project I started on here lol. I plan to do Objects and Walls, But I'll need to figure an easier way then photoshop seeing there is over 1000 walls alone.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13319 Re: Maping Tiles

For me takes only 10 seconds... But w/e o.o Anyway keep going I hate that he hasn't added walls and rest lol

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13320 Re: Maping Tiles

Err, just open gfx 003 with Resource Hacker. >> Every map tile is 100 #'s behind but it's not hard to figure out. [i.e tile 300 is actually tile 200 if you're wanting to edit it]... same goes for every other gfx [gfx 004 are objects, and so on].

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13331 Re: Maping Tiles

Using Reshack is a good way yes, I use to. But I'm making this list so you don't have to go through all that, just look through the list. It's a better way when you're looking through them for ideas. You can view all of them instead of 1 per page.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13335 Re: Maping Tiles

Well we all appreciate your hard work, really. Resource hacker is an alternative and it's quite well. You can view every tile, but do your thing. It's very nice of you unlike others who could care less. Ty.

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13367 Re: Maping Tiles

Well, I just noticed that I'm missing a few tiles all through 1-600, so it makes it a little harder on me to get each number on the right tile. So what I'm going to do is, go through the file of Jpeg's i converted all the Gfx's to and put a number on each tile and then puzzle them together. It's gunna take a little longer and I'm very unmotivated because I thought this would work for sure. ;[

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13370 Re: Maping Tiles

Pick up the speed =p.
I just finished every tile! (gfx 3-7)

I would post them but i don't think i can.
And if i did, you would steal them (not that i care)

But what i would care about is you would just take the code, and not the images, And then that eats my bandwidth.

But that makes my post useless, so i have advice.
Use php + a for loop!

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13392 Re: Maping Tiles
Vaden posted: (14th Jul 2009 09:33 pm)

Pick up the speed =p.
I just finished every tile! (gfx 3-7)

I would post them but i don't think i can.
And if i did, you would steal them (not that i care)

But what i would care about is you would just take the code, and not the images, And then that eats my bandwidth.

But that makes my post useless, so i have advice.
Use php + a for loop!

You finished what..?

I allready found an easier way to view them(Even easier then Reshack) If you open the gfx in Reshack and Delete anything before number 101, and then Action, save [bitmap] resources, save them to a file on your desktop(Create one) and then save them to there, just put something in like "a" when you save them to the Folder and it will transfer them all over. Then open the folder and change the view to Thumbnail and it shows Images and the number under them(The correct numbers). You delete anything before 101 because that will throw the numbers off. ;] This works for tiles, objects, walls, and haven't tryed anything else :p
14 years, 39 weeks ago
Post #13395 Re: Maping Tiles

I've finished numbering them all. And listed them out.!

Hint: Use php for loop!!!

14 years, 39 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Maping Tiles