EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Building a own building with editor
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Building a own building with editor
Post #12961 Building a own building with editor

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to make a building or just a copy of a building that already excists but I don't know how I can do this and if this is possible.
What Map Editor do I need and How can i build a building.
Thx

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12965 Re: Building a own building with editor

This should be moved to Client Editing

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12967 Re: Building a own building with editor

For buildings in the map editor click on the scroll down menu and pick South Wall or East Wall Editor. Both are used for buildings and Run each one. Now get the ID's for the walls of a different building and copy it/make your own building. [I haven't tried it myself so tell me if it works].

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13106 Re: Building a own building with editor
Ellectricity posted: (12th Jul 2009 05:55 pm)

For buildings in the map editor click on the scroll down menu and pick South Wall or East Wall Editor. Both are used for buildings and Run each one. Now get the ID's for the walls of a different building and copy it/make your own building. [I haven't tried it myself so tell me if itworks].

You can't use regular walls, in gfx 6 there's houses just search through them and use the end of the house, to the start of the house. Each uses a diffrent location e.g. End of the house x5 y6 then middle of the house x6 y6 and so on, depending on the direction of ur house. (what i said was for the house facing to the right ->)
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13321 Re: Building a own building with editor

THX, but where can I get this GFX 6?

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13322 Re: Building a own building with editor

C:/Program Files/Endless Online/gfx [gfx 006 is located in your gfx subfolder where you've installed your Endless Online, so if you manually installed it then open that folder and then your gfx to find it].

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13323 Re: Building a own building with editor

download  reshacker. open the gfx files  and there will shows gfx.1 gfx2 ... gfx 6 then right click the bitmaps

and save them

in  a folder for more help: Dark_Knight_Blade@hotmail.com

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13328 Re: Building a own building with editor

Ok thx but what do I have to do with the bitmats I get?

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #13363 Re: Building a own building with editor

You don't do anything with them unless you are making them look different.

you get the number of that part of the house you need so you can place it in your map with a map editor.

remember when you get the id number which is the folder number that number will be 100 ahead.

When you read the number subtract 100 so like 500 would be 400, 467 would be 367 etc...

hope this helped :]

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Building a own building with editor