EOSERV Forum > Announcements > Copyright woes
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>
Copyright woes
Post #13794 Re: Copyright woes
Kitten posted: (17th Jul 2009 04:42 am)

toocoolforaname posted: (12th Jul 2009 04:47 pm)

Fuck rules.

Rules are here for a reason, To keep people under control like you.

WHy you post just to gain posts?Srsly ... Your post make no sense
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #13910 Re: Copyright woes

I personally just think Arvid needs to get off his never ending period and give people some slack. Its not like Endless Main is any big success to sue people over.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #13926 Re: Copyright woes

This does have to do with copyright in a way so....

This is right off Aengies myspace mind you, however, it couldve been hacked, so dont take it for fact.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 V.29 on hold�
Version 29 of endless will be put on hold for the reason on private server and Copyright situation. These private server have done nothing but bad for endless I hope this will get fixed in time so we can release v.29 and make the player satisfied.
On the other note... some people have been saying I got hacked by magicalboy and that he has my forum account to clear things up he did not "hack" me or has my forum account he is just a good friend I've known for a long time. As for the rest of the admins Sakurakur has said she quit and Laine isoh so busy with college I'm sorry to give you guys the bad news but it's better to say it now than later.

-xoxo Aengie

Link - http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=88715221&blogId=500277482

BTW: I lol'd.

---
May he now rest under aegis of mirage -
As the sands slowly turn to Elysian fields
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #13983 Re: Copyright woes

ugggg arvids on his period again? ok look... as long as we give credit (which click on credits for a client usually arvid's name is under artist, there is no copyright and we are not commiting plagarisim.Furthermore i don't see why arvids being stpid ike that b/c if vult-r aeengie and arvid woulda been on more (they are like never on) and patchmore and make game play alot more intresing... AND never given EOR a chance i don' think this woulda been blown out of porportion. To tell the truth arvid if your reading this i would love for you to qoute me:I don't care wat you say you suck as an dmin and thats final. ur kid that can draw that got lucky.Get over it and get the sand outta ur mangina. EOR didn't piss you off and it was x2 better than EO. Go ahead qoute this.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14006 Re: Copyright woes
jme144 posted: (18th Jul 2009 06:26 pm)

ugggg arvids on his period again? ok look... as long as we give credit (which click on credits for a client usually arvid's name is under artist, there is no copyright and we are not commiting plagarisim.Furthermore i don't see why arvids being stpid ike that b/c if vult-r aeengie and arvidwoulda been on more (they are like never on) and patchmore and make game play alot more intresing... AND never given EOR a chance i don' think this woulda been blown out of porportion. To tell the truth arvid if your reading this i would love for you to qoute me:I don't care wat you say yousuck as an dmin and thats final. ur kid that can draw that got lucky.Get over it and get the sand outta ur mangina. EOR didn't piss you off and it was x2 better than EO. Go ahead qoute this.

You really need better grammar/spelling =[
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14015 Re: Copyright woes

ok yea i do but stay on topic man arvids sandy mangina is gonna get him hurt. btw WTF flames a guy when he is expressing thoughts.... seriously....OH BTW i posted something for ARvid to read on forum he didn't answer im sure he read it and i think its all true newayz he phails at life :/

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14034 Re: Copyright woes
jme144 posted: (19th Jul 2009 04:52 am)

ok yea i do but stay on topic man arvids sandy mangina is gonna get him hurt. btw WTF flames a guy when he is expressing thoughts.... seriously....OH BTW i posted something for ARvid to read on forum he didn't answer im sure he read it and i think its all true newayz he phails at life :/

Every time you type a sentence you fail at your so called "life". Stop hating Arvid because Ele's a stupid tard and didn't think about getting permission for v29 graphics. Arvid has all right to be pissed because he never submitted v29 graphics to Vult-r. v29 graphics were never anybody's beside Arvid and because Ele took them and used them in his custom client. That was STEALING.

Get your facts straight before you flame somebody about something you retard.
Go ahead and flame me for this post. You fail at your "life" even more for it.
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14077 Re: Copyright woes

you know something im not gonna argue with you b/c you don't know me and im gareenteeing you that arvids on;y doing it b/c he wants to be a dick if it was such a big deal then why the fuck did he even let them go? why the fuck woould we fucking have them? noob get YOUR FUCKING gfacts straight if hedidn't let go of the gfx for 29 we wouldn't have them so you FAIL and don't tell me i FAIL at LIFE b/c you don't fucking know me end of conversation you got on flaming me not even on topic so stfu and grow some common sense.

p.s. flaming my typos means your gay dude seriously who goes off topic to flame for typos...

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14122 Re: Copyright woes
jme144 posted: (19th Jul 2009 05:30 pm)

you know something im not gonna argue with you b/c you don't know me and im gareenteeing you that arvids on;y doing it b/c he wants to be a dick if it was such a big deal then why the fuck did he even let them go? why the fuck woould we fucking have them? noob get YOUR FUCKING gfactsstraightifhedidn't let go of the gfx for 29 we wouldn't have them so you FAIL and don't tell me i FAIL at LIFE b/c you don't fucking know me end of conversation you got on flaming me not even on topic so stfu and grow some common sense.

p.s. flaming my typos means your gay dude seriously who goes off topic to flame for typos...

Once again. Learn to spell >_>.
And Arvid put the artwork for v29 on HIS WEBSITE!! HIS WEBSITE Elevations TOOK the v29 graphics off of ARVIDS WEBSITE and used them for his client. THAT IS CALLED STEALING. Arvid NEVERgavethem to Vult-r. Elevations STOLE them from HIS website and used them WITHOUT PERMISSION

Edited by Scott: Formatting removed. See post below.
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14126 Re: Copyright woes

Omaigawd format overkill.
And Arvid never posted any v29 gfx, he posted random gfx he made. They werent meant for eo as far as anyone can tell, so at least they were put to use somehow.

---
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14128 Re: Copyright woes

Demonix don't abuse the formatting. One and only warning.

We give them all too much attention, that's all they want. It's clear nothing is going to happen or it would of already.

The person who started all of this even said in a message to me it was drama. I think its a bunch of lying 10 year olds.

14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14129 Re: Copyright woes
jme144 posted: (19th Jul 2009 05:30 pm)

you know something im not gonna argue with you b/c you don't know me and im gareenteeing you that arvids on;y doing it b/c he wants to be a dick if it was such a big deal then why the fuck did he even let them go? why the fuck woould we fucking have them? noob get YOUR FUCKING gfacts straight ifhedidn't let go of the gfx for 29 we wouldn't have them so you FAIL and don't tell me i FAIL at LIFE b/c you don't fucking know me end of conversation you got on flaming me not even on topic so stfu and grow some common sense.

I'm not flaming your typos. I highly doub't that has anything to do with it. ;)
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14183 Re: Copyright woes

Well I am going to keep my server up unless Vult-r himself comes to my site and asks me to take it down.

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14217 Re: Copyright woes

Not a good idea if nothing has been changed. Its a probability no action will be taken against eoservs without custom pubs and maps and all that, but youll still want to be on the safe side.

---
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Post #14228 Re: Copyright woes

I have started to make some maps and will be deleting all the originals when I get at least two maps done.

I'm using Rena's map editor so it might take awhile to get them done. I aint got nowt else to do anyways.

---
I am an alien and not crazy!
14 years, 38 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Announcements > Copyright woes