EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Shaking using rena's map editor?
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Shaking using rena's map editor?
Post #12821 Shaking using rena's map editor?

I was using rena's map editor when all of a sudden the eo-map program displaying my map had to close. whenever i tried to open my map on it it also closed. I went on to see my map and noticed that every once in a while it would shake (like in the cave to anundo). I went back to the editor and couldn't figure out what I did to make my map have this feature. Anyone know how to make/edit/delete your maps shaking feature? Note: This is a new map I made. it's not based off of any shaking map.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12853 Re: Shaking using rena's map editor?

Well that probably shouldnt happen unless you screwed with the MapEffect and you set it to 3(i think thats quake). Then you would have to have coded in whenever that map effect has that itll shake. Otherwise im not sure.

---
http://www.addipop.com
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12868 Re: Shaking using rena's map editor?

EO-Map program? Sausage's project? He displays quakes? O_O

---
Wish upon a star!
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12919 Re: Shaking using rena's map editor?
Plasmastar posted: (12th Jul 2009 05:42 am)

EO-Map program? Sausage's project? He displays quakes? O_O

Did you read the title? xD

"rena's map editor?"
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12933 Re: Shaking using rena's map editor?

Um doesnt that cave originaly shake?

---
Endless-Online Version 18
Original Madmat
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12953 Re: Shaking using rena's map editor?

ok, some of you are confused- what I'm saying is that randomly while I was editing using rena's map editor, sausages program which displays your map so you can check what you're doing had to close with the error report thing that pops up if you're using windows. and when i go on my server the map i was editing has randomly gotten the "shake and roar" feature that you can experience in some caves. I don't know how it happened. :/

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Shaking using rena's map editor?