EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Adding NPC Spawns on Seose
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Adding NPC Spawns on Seose
Post #12721 Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

I know that Rena's map editor doesn't currently support editing, adding, or deleting NPC spawn points, but I looked up how to add NPC spawn areas and found scripts for eoserv. My question is, is there any way at all to add NPC spawn points with Seose, or will I just have to wait forthe next mapeditor to come out with NPC spawn?

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12723 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Your best bet is to wait for NPC spawn to come out.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12726 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

You can ,,add" new npc. I mean you can only change they're look . Like where are sheeps you could make them apozens or w/e else.:p You need to change the gfx thing from pub edit . (the numbers) I added on my test server heel flyers where were bitters. and biters in pk :p look awesome anyway. You can't make them spawn less/faster/more.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12730 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Oh, ok. I'll just wait for the new version then :/ I'm working on a dungeon for players to fight bosses and stuff and I can't stay on all day doing +spawn npc lol.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12732 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Lol:p . Then you have to wait v.v . Or just remake a map with lot's of monsters (but well you can only change the whole monsters look not each :( so if u got x10 sheeps u have to make all monkeys or none) . LET"S WAIT FOR RENA<3

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12767 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Yeah, and like if I were to make all sheep vitamans then all the sheep on all the maps with sheep would become vitamans... That'd be crazy. All we can do is wait...and cheer for Rena...

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12768 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Lol it'd be cool if there was a way to make a command so that when u spawned an NPC it would stay there permanently..that would sorta help your position.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12769 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Someone could probably do that, but uhm hey stop with the off topic talk...-closed?

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12773 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

Anyone know what Rena is currently working on- could it possibly be the map editor?

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12864 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

I'm not sure what renas working on, But sausage is working on his map editor which should be released in a couple days or so and im pretty sure it will have spawn editors as well so everyones best bet to edit npcs would probably be wait a couple days or so more.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12952 Re: Adding NPC Spawns on Seose

cool, i can't wait.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Adding NPC Spawns on Seose