EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Sry for this. And this is the reason why....................
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Sry for this. And this is the reason why....................
Post #12597 Sry for this. And this is the reason why....................

Ok due to someone just threatening me on my msn there names are  vaiken and another person named elton. First this is what happened and this is the reason for my decision. These 2 contacted me on msn asking for help on adding new items. Then after i helped them they said they were going to hack my pc steal all my stuff and deleate my pc. So im sry this has come down to this. But because they said they were from eoserv im not posting no more guides or anything on eoserv no more. Any updates and stuff i do is only going to be given to Ellectricity, Blake, and maybe 1 or 2 other people. Any body else who sends me a invite on msn wont be accepted. Im sry for this decision and i wish i didnt have to do this because i was going to release something on wensday after i got a few more things together if you want the stuff ask the people i named up above for my updates its up to them if you get them or not sry for the decision goodbye.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12684 Re: heres a new theory i have and apparently it looks good.

What do you mean?We all know that you can make the eo 3d...

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12717 Re: heres a new theory i have and apparently it looks good.

Im not sure about you guys but Endless Online in 3d would be cool, but I prefer it in 2d :D

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12733 Re: heres a new theory i have and apparently it looks good.
Suave posted: (11th Jul 2009 03:55 pm)

Im not sure about you guys but Endless Online in 3d would be cool, but I prefer it in 2d :D

I prefer it 2D cool. Idk how it will look 3D O_o... Do I get glasses ?xD
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12742 Re: heres a new theory i have and apparently it looks good.

Ok so far these are my test results. Ok through reshacker we can add new pictures to the client well the endless online client supports 2 picture formats i have found so far. And that is bmp and png formats. So to get any other type of pic to work that u want to use if it is in another format you have to convert the picture's first. I have found 2 free ones that can be used online that you dont have to download anything. the link's to these 2 website's to convert the picture formats are here http://www.convert-resize-images.com the other one is here http://www.online-utility.org/image_converter.jsp so this test ran well. The next couple tests that i will run will be these. If the client will be able to support animated pictures such as pictures that move or change in anyway. The next test will be if the client will support a linking format that will allow you to be able to link to new resources that can be created in the future. And also a few other things. I will post my results as they come and let you know what things work and what things fail. So for now thats the news of everything so far. I am back to testing now.3Dartistested and is supportable by the client tested this for client wallpaper background. I will test 3d graphics for weapon, armours, tiles, npcs, skins, and items also. Voice chatting is integratble into the game now. And sausage please dont be mad at me im giving credit to u for it but i integrated your +multiclient into the client for various reasons. And i added a type of botting program into the client as well for various reasons this will be used for pet ai and such. And im using a brain from ultra hal assistant for smart play if tests run well with this. And this will also be used for antihacking, speeding and duping if tests work right for it.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Sry for this. And this is the reason why....................