Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Objects ID
Post #12668 Re: Objects ID

-sigh- Please don't start. I never said I found them in my post- Read? ...and I typed the ones that I remembered first and then used that one for the rest. Kthx. ;3 Don't post after this. >>

EDIT: Lawled. ;3

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12669 Re: Objects ID
time posted: (11th Jul 2009 01:26 pm)

Ellectricity posted: (11th Jul 2009 10:42 am)

Calm down with the large font. As for the Objects' ID's they can be found using your pub edit [item file]- or if you're running on SEOSE items can be typed [in a command, etc] as their names. -+item baru- Uh, for the ID's on map editting all you have to do is [first of all you have tobeon#nowall] and just get on top of that certain tile and open up your map editor and Run the tile specification editor. There it should say the specification # of the tile you're standing on. ID's- 0 is basically a barrier meaning you can't step on that certain tile. Also used for objectsliketrees.1 is a seat/bench facing south, 2 is facing north, 3 is facing south east, 4 is facing north west. 5 and 6 are both stools, 5 facing south and south east, 6 facing north and north west. 9 is a chest, 16 is a locker, 17 is an NPC perimeter [you can basically trap an NPC into not going intoacertaindirection or getting out of a certain area with these tiles], 20-23 are notice/welcoming boards, 28 is a jukebox, 29 a boulder [jumping/skipping], 30 is a ripple effect on water, 32 is a filled block, and 36 is a spike tile. There you go and I hope I don't get in any trouble forthiswholeparagraph. >>

im sure u just got them from here https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/2577 and said u found them...

you must not get on the forums alot buddy...
first off, she didnt say she found them. shes talking about finding objects in ResHack

second, dont post COMPLETELY off topic. just cause you have a link to prove.... nothing, doesnt mean you can just waltz in and try to make everything off topic.

Follow the rules more please. nobody should even be posting in this anymoreu nless they actually have the ID's for what he needs...

think before you post next time.

EDIT: aww man. i posted RIGHT after it said dont post after this XD
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12822 Re: Objects ID
Ellectricity posted: (11th Jul 2009 12:02 pm)

Well, there are some objects and tiles that were removed or not added onto EO main, so basically just open the gfx and you should find them there. Very interesting at a first sight.

There is lots and lots of items not in eo-main at the moment, so yes, look around with reshack and think about adding different items.
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.