Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 2 >>
Objects ID
Post #12594 Objects ID

Anyone can write here ID's Obiects ?

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12603 Re: Objects ID

id for like benches, toilets? stuff liek that?

or objects.... as in items.

i think you mean the first one

i dont think anyone has all of them down XD

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12608 Re: Objects ID

Calm down with the large font. As for the Objects' ID's they can be found using your pub edit [item file]- or if you're running on SEOSE items can be typed [in a command, etc] as their names. -+item baru- Uh, for the ID's on map editting all you have to do is [first of all you have to be on #nowall] and just get on top of that certain tile and open up your map editor and Run the tile specification editor. There it should say the specification # of the tile you're standing on. ID's- 0 is basically a barrier meaning you can't step on that certain tile. Also used for objects like trees. 1 is a seat/bench facing south, 2 is facing north, 3 is facing south east, 4 is facing north west. 5 and 6 are both stools, 5 facing south and south east, 6 facing north and north west. 9 is a chest, 16 is a locker, 17 is an NPC perimeter [you can basically trap an NPC into not going into a certain direction or getting out of a certain area with these tiles], 20-23 are notice/welcoming boards, 28 is a jukebox, 29 a boulder [jumping/skipping], 30 is a ripple effect on water, 32 is a filled block, and 36 is a spike tile. There you go and I hope I don't get in any trouble for this whole paragraph. >>

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12619 Re: Objects ID

its good yoo explained that... but he probably knows that. :/

hes just asking for items like bench, tree, bush... things like that

currently nobody has posted anything about that so your out of luck. but yes like he said, the best thing to do is to just go nowall on that spot, find the map and the item code, and thats about it.

its a TERRIBLE way of getting them... i would know :/

but its probably your only hope of finding the item.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12621 Re: Objects ID

Hey um... I'm a girl first off not a guy and I just explained every tile specification for a bench, tree, etc. Read? ;3 [I'm not trying to be rude].

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12626 Re: Objects ID

:p

sorry. Assume your a male... we all make mistakes

And yes... i did read it. it didnt really give him a list. In pubedit, not sure if im corect but doesnt it just say like 1,2,3,4,...?

not bench, chair, table, ect;?

EDIT: sorry read LAST post wrong. what you explained actually didnt answer his question haha ;] he just wants ID's for items LIKE bench, chair, ect;

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12629 Re: Objects ID

Please be more specific next time. For object's IDs what I do is open the gfx files using Resource Hacker. It's the easiest way for me to find out the ID's. If you don't have it, here's a link to the download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Programming/File-Editors/Resource-Hacker.shtml

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12630 Re: Objects ID

Reshack isnt exactly easier than just using a mapeditor and getting the id.

honestly, if you have NO clue where the item is... i guess you could use a ResHacker... but otherwise the best choice is to use map editor and find the ID..

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12631 Re: Objects ID

Hey you never know, you might find a nice object you hadn't seen before and decide to use it. xP

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12632 Re: Objects ID

aha thats true.

i often wander around places and look for interesting objects and what now. suprisingly i havent been EVERYWHERE... maybe off by 1 or 2 maps XD

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12633 Re: Objects ID

Well, there are some objects and tiles that were removed or not added onto EO main, so basically just open the gfx and you should find them there. Very interesting at a first sight.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12635 Re: Objects ID

hmm, didnt know that, seeing as i RARELY use ResHack...

What items?

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12639 Re: Objects ID

Well, there are these candy canes, a christmas tree with ornaments, a black fountain, a statue of a woman in a frella, etc.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12642 Re: Objects ID

ah yea..

all like the discontinued items pretty much :p

thanks for that though.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12667 Re: Objects ID
Ellectricity posted: (11th Jul 2009 10:42 am)

Calm down with the large font. As for the Objects' ID's they can be found using your pub edit [item file]- or if you're running on SEOSE items can be typed [in a command, etc] as their names. -+item baru- Uh, for the ID's on map editting all you have to do is [first of all you have to be on#nowall] and just get on top of that certain tile and open up your map editor and Run the tile specification editor. There it should say the specification # of the tile you're standing on. ID's- 0 is basically a barrier meaning you can't step on that certain tile. Also used for objects like trees.1 is a seat/bench facing south, 2 is facing north, 3 is facing south east, 4 is facing north west. 5 and 6 are both stools, 5 facing south and south east, 6 facing north and north west. 9 is a chest, 16 is a locker, 17 is an NPC perimeter [you can basically trap an NPC into not going into a certaindirection or getting out of a certain area with these tiles], 20-23 are notice/welcoming boards, 28 is a jukebox, 29 a boulder [jumping/skipping], 30 is a ripple effect on water, 32 is a filled block, and 36 is a spike tile. There you go and I hope I don't get in any trouble for this wholeparagraph. >>

im sure u just got them from here https://eoserv.net/forum/topic/2577 and said u found them...
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.