EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]
Post #12367 Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]

Yeah, it would actually make the job of finding the right places to put the right tiles easier. It does take some time to figure it out. So it's just a humble request to Sausage, that since we can anyway's view the map in EO Map Editor,please also put something like a little toolbar below the map editor that shows the X&Y coordinates on the place where the mouse is being hovered or something like that.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12368 Re: Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]

In a few days I'll probably be releasing another version which would have this in it, until then I suggest buying small stickers than you can place on your screen, and writing the x/y coordinates on them.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12370 Re: Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]

hmmm...actually it's not such a good idea to place stickers, after all, they would turn my monitor shitty.

Edit: But the real good news is that we are hopefully going to have this requirement in a few days/months.

14 years, 42 weeks ago
Post #12557 Re: Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]
Sausage posted: (10th Jul 2009 12:50 pm)

In a few days I'll probably be releasing another version which would have this in it, until then I suggest buying small stickers than you can place on your screen, and writing the x/y coordinates on them.

I tried this "stickers" thing and it didn't seem to work very well =[
14 years, 42 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Showing X and Y co-ordinates in EO Map Editor [Request]