deleated
Post #12303 deleated

deleated

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #12309 Re: Here's a sample client.

Wow these are some pretty good armors. Ill add them to my client. :D

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #12310 Re: Here's a sample client.

Just to let you know i didn't do the artwork i got them from peoples patches that i found around the internet so all credit for the artwork goes to them.

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #12402 Re: Here's a sample client.

please remove that patch, they are not yours

copyright infrigment

demonic armour = gabriel (EOR)

baru recolours = Elevations (FE)

demainian armor = hotdog (EOSEP/FE)

diabo armor = hotdog (EOSEP/FE)

DBZ = cant remember (death patch)

naruto= cant remember (death patch)

the rest =cant remember

none of those are yours (maybe the bow recolour)

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12404 Re: Here's a sample client.
fallenknight posted: (10th Jul 2009 02:04 pm)

copyright infrigment

the rest =cant remember

If you would of read the post above yours, you would see he has stated they aren't his.
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12406 Re: Here's a sample client.
fallenknight posted: (10th Jul 2009 02:04 pm)

copyright infrigment

the rest =cant remember

Furthermore you have no purpose calling him out for copyright infringement unless what he is infringing is copyrighted by you and from the list you made none of the items were created by you. So yeah...

---
¨°º¤ø„º°¨ Exile Studios ¨°º„ø¤º°¨
14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12411 Re: Here's a sample client.

The client is very well put together. I have access to further updates and I must say he's doing a great job, but yes, credit does go to the ones who created those patches. Come on guys don't be so harsh on each other. Just read previous posts before attacking someone. xP

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12414 Re: Here's a sample client.

Let me use this also for some purpose...

thanks for sharing btw :D

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12473 Re: Here's a sample client.

So currect credit goes to the people Blake did the recoloring on the bow. Remember i said i made this for a visual so people could have something to learn by. Because i get numorous messages on my msn asking for help i had posted a guide and i just thought people should have a visual also. And thanks to the people for defending me for a good deed.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12571 Re: Here's a sample client.

"If you would of read the post above yours, you would see he has stated they aren't his"

I did. I was merely enforcing what he had done was done without permission.

"Furthermore you have no purpose calling him out for copyright infringement unless what he is infringing is copyrighted by you and from the list you made none of the items were created by you. So yeah..."

I am working with Elevations and gabriel alyxander and they would not be pleased that their work was taken without permission.

and if you had asked they may have said yes

and the main reason I posted that post that was because of people like this

"Wow these are some pretty good armors. Ill add them to my client. :D"

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12573 Re: Here's a sample client.

For 1 they put there patches out for anyone to use. For 2 they were added as a dimonstration for people to see how to add new items to a client. For 3 i didnt take credit for the artwork so i didnt copyright. And for 4 dont you think its copyrighting when you use vult's client or when u useanything anybody else makes. So you should examine your self first. Im pretty sure if you ask vult if you could use his client for your private server he would say no. And for 6 if you don't like it sue me because i bet it will be very funny when the judge hears you a copyrighting your self.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12579 Re: Here's a sample client.

Alright break it up girls. Look, if Elevations didn't want that to happen he wouldn't of made them downloadable. Plus, it's true he's copyrighting someone else but yet his own work is not copyright protected due to it being forged out of another game- as in the main server. Just stop being such a-holes to each other and get your facts straight- re- not copyrighting. Now if a mod will please just lock this topic before it gets too out of hand.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12580 Re: Here's a sample client.
fallenknight posted: (11th Jul 2009 03:50 am)

"If you would of read the post above yours, you would see he has stated they aren't his"

I did. I was merely enforcing what he had done was done without permission.

"Furthermore you have no purpose calling him out for copyright infringement unless what he is infringing is copyrighted by you and from the list you made none of the items were created by you. So yeah..."

I am working with Elevations and gabriel alyxander and they would not be pleased that their work was taken without permission.

and if you had asked they may have said yes

and the main reason I posted that post that was because of people like this

"Wow these are some pretty good armors. Ill add them to my client. :D"

Not to burst a bubble or anything.. But all Ele did was go to the EOR forum website and got those grapics.. So no originality there folks. Credit should go to those EOR players/staff who did design them.. Not Ele

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12587 Re: Here's a sample client.

Ok not to defend or condemn anyone, but establishing something as a copyright would in fact creating an intellectual property and then submitting and paying for the copyright on that property. Designing a bitmap or a bitmap set does not constitute copyright. Furthermore, when designing these bitmaps you must assume that by using them in conjunction with a program that sends these bitmaps freely to a PC that you allow users to connect to with no real copyright on the images, by default on your own behalf you have placed your own work into public domain. The only thing that can truly be said is please treat the work of others as you would want your own work treated. After all, we are all using Vult's client in conjunction with Sausage's EOServ and only 1 to 2% of your server can you call your own work and take credit for.

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Post #12644 Re: Here's a sample client.

I'm locking this topic.

The download will stay...

Stop acting like little girls...

14 years, 43 weeks ago
Page: << 1 2 >>
Topic is locked.