EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Making a map.
Topic is locked.
Page: << 1 >>
Making a map.
Post #11671 Making a map.

How do u make a map without editing a map that is already there?

I want to make a map that is started with nothing on it? xD

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #11673 Re: Making a map.

Open up EoMapEditAlpha-3, and click file -> new (Dont bother naming your map either it wont save). Leave the map type normal, as SEOSE doesnt support pk if you run that, and pk would need to be coded for EOServ, leave revision blank too, only put that up when you edit a tile or an object,make the map size 10x10, a basic start to it, make the base tile 3, or copy the base tile from another map if you want a different one, when your finished click file -> save, now you'd want to save it in your maps folder of your SEOSE/EOSERV directory, if your last mapwas00278.emf of course your going to have to name it 00279.emf and so on, when editing this map later, you wont have to add the .emf at the end of the name, just simply replace the old one

note: All information supplied in this topic came from Thehispanic therefor i take no C r e d i t  for any of it, all this in formation can be found on his website along with other topics andinfo on renas map editor

Note: Embarrasing, i spaced c r e d i t cause for some reason it kees coming up as anus on my sceen, i dont know if other can see it, i only really did it so thehispanic could get the C r e d i t as he deserves it, SO PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH,

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #11674 Re: Making a map.

Uh, mine doesen't save as .emf ;/

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #11676 Re: Making a map.

When making a new map it isnt supposed to save as .emf, you're supposed to add the .emf on yourself, when saving an edited map, just save and replace the old one your editing, it automatically adds the .emf on itself

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #11678 Re: Making a map.

dont work

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Post #11700 Re: Making a map.

Go into your config and change the map loading it might be only loading 278 change it to 279 or w/e amount of maps you have it worked fine for me

14 years, 44 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>
Topic is locked.
EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Making a map.