EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Hiuru and Aureus Online
Page: << 1 >>
Hiuru and Aureus Online
Post #205315 Hiuru and Aureus Online

I'm sure everyone was impressed by Hiuru's artwork for Zeriu's Aureus Online which was later hosted by JumpButton Studio. He made some of the best artwork our community has seen imo. Anyone know what he's up to nowadays?

---
The good times are killing me.
1 year, 34 weeks ago
Post #205321 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online

I don't think anybody knows where he is, he basically fell off the map even Jump button studio's had no idea what happened to him.

But from what I've heard... he found a partner and abandoned his project as he was to buisy with real life unfortunetly 

1 year, 29 weeks ago
Post #205322 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online
Defiance posted: (2nd Oct 2022, 07:19 am)

I don't think anybody knows where he is, he basically fell off the map even Jump button studio's had no idea what happened to him.

But from what I've heard... he found a partner and abandoned his project as he was to buisy with real life unfortunetly 

Hello! This is true. I snoop around here (and on discord) every now and then (habit) but I no longer pixel or do any form of art...which is sad (I do miss it...) but I literally do not have the time for it anymore. 

Was weird to see my name pop up so I decided to reply. If you need assets I have made in the past, most of them have been released and I no longer have access to any of them.

---
申し訳ありません~~
1 year, 29 weeks ago
Post #205323 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online

:o @hiuru, what name are you using on discord?

---
Qbot/null
1 year, 29 weeks ago
Post #205324 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online
Hiuru posted: (4th Oct 2022, 05:01 pm)

Hello! This is true. I snoop around here (and on discord) every now and then (habit) but I no longer pixel or do any form of art...which is sad (I do miss it...) but I literally do not have the time for it anymore. 

Was weird to see my name pop up so I decided to reply. If you need assets I have made in the past, most of them have been released and I no longer have access to any of them.

hi friend! hope all is well :)
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
1 year, 28 weeks ago
Post #205325 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online

I was only wondering you were pursuing anything related to your past projects, art or otherwise, but it's good to see that you're doing well.
---
The good times are killing me.
1 year, 27 weeks ago
Post #205326 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online
Queen posted: (5th Oct 2022, 09:32 am)

Hey :D! I think it is Outlaw? I don't remember, and I don't even say anything on there I just snoop around for any exciting news

jimmy posted: (13th Oct 2022, 10:14 pm)

Hiuru posted: (4th Oct 2022, 05:01 pm)

Defiance posted: (2nd Oct 2022, 07:19 am)

Hello! Thankfully everything is great, but I do miss my e-life! You're still using the drawing I made as your avatar :''}

Zack posted: (15th Oct 2022, 01:13 am)

I was only wondering you were pursuing anything related to your past projects, art or otherwise, but it's good to see that you're doing well.

Ah well yeah, sadly I am not pursuing anything at the moment. I am always on the lookout for EO news though! I know from discord that there is some EO clone thing being made, super exciting!

---
申し訳ありません~~
1 year, 27 weeks ago
Post #205328 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online
Hiuru posted: (19th Oct 2022, 01:44 pm)

Queen posted: (5th Oct 2022, 09:32 am)

Hey :D! I think it is Outlaw? I don't remember, and I don't even say anything on there I just snoop around for any exciting news

jimmy posted: (13th Oct 2022, 10:14 pm)

Hello! Thankfully everything is great, but I do miss my e-life! You're still using the drawing I made as your avatar :''}

Zack posted: (15th Oct 2022, 01:13 am)

Ah well yeah, sadly I am not pursuing anything at the moment. I am always on the lookout for EO news though! I know from discord that there is some EO clone thing being made, super exciting!

yeah haha! I still got it saved on my old PC too I believe. Glad to hear all is well buddy.
---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
1 year, 26 weeks ago
Post #205329 Re: Hiuru and Aureus Online

It's inspiring to see how you've touched the EO community and that you still have time to visit.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
1 year, 24 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Hiuru and Aureus Online