EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Zenith Online
Page: << 1 >>
Zenith Online
Post #205311 Zenith Online

I played Endless Online back when it was still alive around 18 years ago. I came to remember the game and found out it's no longer receiving updates, but still playable. 

I've been a game developer for 10 years now and was inspired to bring a game I loved so much back to life, so I started small and one step at time, here we are.

We have some very prestigious members some of you may recognize following our project and working with us, so I can assure you this isn't your ordinary remake of EO.

All sprites are being redrawn, the game engine is in Unity to allow for more features such as lighting, shaders, particles, etc. 

We'd like to have more people with us for the journey :)

Join Discord:

https://discord.gg/pPeFhH9aRx

1 year, 35 weeks ago
Post #205312 Re: Zenith Online

Love it. Cute textures too =3

I've seen a lot of people start their own clients, hopefully this one goes far. Seems promising.

1 year, 35 weeks ago
Post #205316 Re: Zenith Online

I ADORE this prototype and style! I've always said what EO needed for a compete new re-vamp is a new character style and just a little bit more finesse. 

I own a Software Development Company and would be more than interested in helping develop this project in any capacity you're looking for. Message me for specifics. 

Would LOVE for you to continue to project into something great! Eyes on you 

1 year, 34 weeks ago
Post #205319 Re: Zenith Online

Been following this in your discord and I am thoroughly impressed. Keep up the great work!

1 year, 32 weeks ago
Post #205320 Re: Zenith Online

Awesome work! I will give your discord server a follow. Keep it up!

---
CN:BH 4 lyfe
1 year, 31 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Game Development > Zenith Online