EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Weapon Animation
Page: << 1 >>
Weapon Animation
Post #205281 Weapon Animation

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can help me with this, as i have been scanning the forums and i do not believe anyone has documented anything relating to the weapons animations, what i mean by this is for example, in-game the "Twinblades" weapon when the [CTRL] key has been pressed it will produce an animation/effect being a silver swing motion. How can this be changed or edited or added to a new weapon, is it linked to a GFX or PUB? 

Kind Regards,

Solarazion 

1 year, 42 weeks ago
Post #205282 Re: Weapon Animation

The weapon swing animation is hardcoded to specific GFX IDs. It cannot be changed.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
1 year, 42 weeks ago
Post #205283 Re: Weapon Animation

Hi Cirras,

Thank you for the reply, totally gutted to be fair as anything i create now just wont look correct.

Kind Regards,

Solarazion

1 year, 42 weeks ago
Post #205304 Re: Weapon Animation
Solarazion posted: (4th Jun 2022, 12:04 pm)

Hi Cirras,

Thank you for the reply, totally gutted to be fair as anything i create now just wont look correct.

Kind Regards,

Solarazion

Hey don't give up yet, we have some skilled client modifiers in our community that can probably help you overcome this limitation.
---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
1 year, 32 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Weapon Animation