EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Database Error
Page: << 1 >>
Database Error
Post #205231 Database Error

I tried searching on here, but I'm not the brightest so bear with me. If there already was a post on this, my bad, couldn't find it.

I also did follow the instructions, except one part which is now coming to bite me in the behind.

The issue I have, is selecting a database. I'm using the SQLite method, however I cannot find that drop down menu mentioned in the guide to save my life. A little light shed on this would be VERY much appreciated. I've even attached a supporting image, just to add some extra light on it.

Image Link:  https://ibb.co/2v1j55G

---
Head Professor of Derpology 101! 

AKA UsedDentalFloss
2 years, 21 weeks ago
Post #205233 Re: Database Error

Your CodeBlocks project is called "Galeon" instead of "eoserv" and has a "Debug" target that doesn't exist in the eoserv project.
Not quite sure what's happening here.

Here's what it should look like.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
2 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #205234 Re: Database Error

Hmmm... Didn't think the name of the project mattered... I'll rinse and repeat. Hopefully get better results this time.

---
Head Professor of Derpology 101! 

AKA UsedDentalFloss
2 years, 20 weeks ago
Post #205235 Re: Database Error
Derpologist posted: (27th Nov 2021, 01:03 pm)

Hmmm... Didn't think the name of the project mattered... I'll rinse and repeat. Hopefully get better results this time.

To be clear, the name of the project does not matter.

These are red flags to me though, because it indicates that you aren't using the mingw.cbp project included in the "project" folder and have opted instead to create a new CodeBlocks project and drag all of these source code files in.

That is unlikely to work out very well, if that's what you've done.

---
Want to learn to pixel?
Pixelsource.org
2 years, 20 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Database Error