EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Pk/ deadly ideas
Page: << 1 >>
Pk/ deadly ideas
Post #205117 Pk/ deadly ideas

Well its been a long time seems like things have improved for functionality and the community is still here after so long... smaller though but Anyway i used to run several pk and deadly style servers with ether map wide free for all or even in teams wont say the names of them because of rules and restrictions

But what im getting at is i would love to ether host or find people who wants to do that kind of idea and have them host ether help out or just even playing on something like that again would be nice would like some opinions though as too what would be the best way to ho about it as back then i had people who liked the ideas but others ether gave me good ideas or didnt like it was ran 

So id like to hear from who evers left or interested in that kind of idea.

Stuff to think about... 

1.Pk and deadly free for all or more team based 

2. Pk and deadly on all maps or some restrictions in certain places 

3. Level restrictions on pk for lower levels or not like to make sure that person level 25 dont keep attacking people at level 5 to make it harder for them 

4. Should it be custom client based or just normal eo client 

5. Should it have a story line behind it or more of a fast paced enviroment but not lacking on maps,quests and other features 

Also what ever else anyone else thinks would work for that kind of idea.

3 years, 25 weeks ago
Post #205156 Re: Pk/ deadly ideas

1.Pk and deadly free for all or more team based

Team based

2. Pk and deadly on all maps or some restrictions in certain places

Some safe zones due to some mythical powers

3. Level restrictions on pk for lower levels or not like to make sure that person level 25 dont keep attacking people at level 5 to make it harder for them

Yes maybe a handicap

4. Should it be custom client based or just normal eo client

Normal is fine, keep it simple and focus on the content more

5. Should it have a story line behind it or more of a fast paced enviroment but not lacking on maps,quests and other features

Story is always awesome

---
I not hacker

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its
whole life believing that it is stupid.” - Albert Einstein : Really Great Quote Ramy!
3 years, 19 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Pk/ deadly ideas