EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Understanding the NPC protocols for Boss and Minion?
Page: << 1 >>
Understanding the NPC protocols for Boss and Minion?
Post #205093 Understanding the NPC protocols for Boss and Minion?

To whom will ever read this,

So I haven't even looked into how this is possible because i haven't considered the mechanics of how the NPC's work, but with things like Octo, Annundo etc... You have monsters that spawn specifically during the duration that the NPC boss is on the map. Is there any specific protocols i need to go through when making Boss areas? 

I understand the process of having the time limit of respawn to match the Boss NPC, but aside from that, how do i make it where the tentacles will go away the moment that the Octo is killed. (I am just using these NPC's as reference markers, but the concept should be the same)

I would really appreciate it if there was a link to a guide i should be looking at that i must have missed or if you have any feedback on this that i can take away from i would greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: CIRRAS IS A LIFESAVOR ;P it is in the PUB FILES as a Child to the Parent NPC, no wait times no nonsense...its like these programmers know what they are doing! XD THANKS TEAM

---
"I would rather be in the light looking up to the darkness, than being in the darkness looking up to
the light."
~Tensuki
3 years, 33 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EOSERV > Understanding the NPC protocols for Boss and Minion?