EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work
Page: << 1 >>
Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work
Post #205092 Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work

Hello everyone, just putting this out here on EOserv to see if there are any Artist still around, currently looking for a Pixel Artist and GUI Artist, this will be paid work, please Inbox me directly on here and we will go from there, thank you.

3 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #205094 Re: Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work

Honestly I would say while you are waiting for someone to respond to you, potentially... Get your hands a little dirty and try making subtle changes to the npc's that you already have in your game that endless comes with. 

Take each one and personalize them, start small..maybe a hair color change have multiple same avatar but different hair for the npc. 

This is all just so you can have a comprehension of what the artist is going to be going through and you will better know their limitations.

Make sure you have aesprite it is a game changer and find a local friend of yours if you have any artists and sit them down one day with you and be like...i am working on making this character npc have a dragon scale armor; i think it needs like spikes on the shoulders would you like to play around with me and see what we come up with?

By the way we have to replicate that 1-18x. 

I will not lie, there are much easier and better ways to go about how i edit an image, but first off, i was never shown how just read what i could and did what i could with that. You just have to have fun with it, it is a game perhaps if you were to design some ideas that would be to scale even if rough sketches the artist would have a better way of coming to you and saying, yes i would like to work for that project. 

Show the artist your vision...dont just give them a blank slate because that can be overwhelming and keep reaching out! Eventually someone will bite! <3 Best wishes!

---
"I would rather be in the light looking up to the darkness, than being in the darkness looking up to
the light."
~Tensuki
3 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #205095 Re: Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work

Sent you a PM, I’d love to help.

---
Click 4 cookies: http://tinyurl.com/sneezing4lyfe
3 years, 33 weeks ago
Post #205097 Re: Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work

You Rock Ariel! I can't wait to see what you both come up with :) Please show us some of your work as you go if you are willing to ^-^

---
"I would rather be in the light looking up to the darkness, than being in the darkness looking up to
the light."
~Tensuki
3 years, 33 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > EO Server Building > Looking for Pixel/GUI Artist for Paid work