EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Questions on starting from Scratch on Items/NPC/Drops
Page: << 1 >>
Questions on starting from Scratch on Items/NPC/Drops
Post #205091 Questions on starting from Scratch on Items/NPC/Drops

So I feel like i understand the process of adding the images into the server appropriately for each GFX file with their specific spacing and what not; however, i wanted to delete everything that the Server has and re-add it all on my own terms picking and choosing where and what items and npcs are in what place as wella as not getting confused when adding new npc and items. 

All i really need to know is how do i start the process of adding the images into the pub file correctly without messing it up. I am nervous so i will definetly make a temp file that i will test all this through, but i just want to have the server laid out the way i want it to be, any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

i.e.

If i were to start with items like images of gold and have that in my pub as the first image:

Name: Gold

Icon: <1> //Would this become 1 not 35?

4- 2x1

weight: 0

2- Gold

0- Common

and then continue on as normal from there whatever images i add into the gfx file just be sure to make their icon 1+ the one before it?

EDIT:

Also I want to do the same thing with NPC's but i want to be sure that i can call on the NPC approriately when i have them all loaded into the GFX file. Is there any specific call id that i need when doing this. I have not even messed with the NPC's adding part of the server so this one I am a bit uninformed about. I just want to do it all correctly the first time. 

Again any and all help is appreciated. Thank you all so much!

---
"I would rather be in the light looking up to the darkness, than being in the darkness looking up to
the light."
~Tensuki
3 years, 34 weeks ago
Page: << 1 >>

EOSERV Forum > Client Editing > Questions on starting from Scratch on Items/NPC/Drops